Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

belk rewards credit card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

belk rewards credit card

Yesterday I received a pre-approved offer for the Belk Rewards Card....  any info ?, aproval rate-requirements-credit score??

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

Re: belk rewards credit card

It's issued by Synchrony Bank. I had one years ago and loved it. My scores were in the upper 600 lower 700 range at the time. If there is a Belk close by and you shop there a lot I say go for it! The rewards are worth having it.

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 2 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

If it's pre-approved it's basically approved just agree to the terms (no hp either!)

Message 3 of 9
lownav67
Established Member

If you regularly shop at Belk, the rewards are worth getting the card.

Standard reward accrual is 1 point per $1 spent - with a $10 reward at 400 points (2.5% back)

However, there are numerous special events per year where Belk rewards are 2X for regular card members and 3X if you get to elite (spend $1500 year).

This effectively means you can get around 5% (7.5% for elite) back in rewards if you plan accordingly.

This is not a card you want to keep a balance on, however, as I believe there is just one standard interest rate tier at around 24%.

Scores in mid 600s should likely be approved with a starting credit line around $500-$1000, but like other Synchrony store cards regular credit line increases every 4-6 months are the norm.

I think I started at $600 or $700 initially and have never requested an increase, but limit has been auto-raised multiple times to $3500 now.

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

my TU credit score is 636 right now, I just got turn down by barclays reward credit card, I just want to keep improving my credit score, Would it be a good move to aplly ?

Message 5 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

my TU credit score is 636 right now, I just got turn down by barclays reward credit card, I just want to keep improving my credit score, Would it be a good move to aplly ?

yes

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

do you think i'll get approved for it ?, i dont want to waste l a hp and dont get approve for it, btw today I  apply for a braclays rewards credit card and I was aproved for aa cc with 1500$ credit limit, I did request a bank of america cli too!

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I dont regurlaly shop there, I just want to improve my credit, should I apply for it?

Message 8 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

if you are never going to use it then no it's not worth it but if you will use it then Id take it since they are offering it to you.

I would close your first premier now also.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.