Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chase freedom application question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: chase freedom application question

I've actually opened up  4 in the past 3 months.. should I  try the same number again or email the eo? ? This was going to be my last app until this time next year. 

Message 11 of 17
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I've actually opened up  4 in the past 3 months.. should I  try the same number again or email the eo? ? This was going to be my last app until this time next year. 

EO will stick by there underwitters/analysts.  Call again tomorrrow and maybe try to talk to someone else and try another recon.  Your scores are on the low side, so it might be a tough sell if those are current in your signature, but anything is possible!   Best of luck... You took the HP's no sense on wasting it or them.  reconing to many new accounts is easier then derogs etc.. Best of luck tomorrow with a different analyst.  Make sure they have had there coffee first though!Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

i have opened 12 credit card accounts in the last 3 months including chase amazon, freedom and AARP, call again, don't give up and when you get the $200 bonus, well, i'm here Smiley Wink

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks to all of you for your help!  If approved  I'll split up that 200.00  in all your stockings!  Lol

Message 14 of 17
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

If you feel that your profile warrants reconsideration, then give it a try.  But, keep in mind, if the answer remains "no" after several tries, then decide if it's all worth it in the end or consider applying in the furture where things look more favorable with your profile.  Not every reconsideration is successful.

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FinStar wrote:

If you feel that your profile warrants reconsideration, then give it a try.  But, keep in mind, if the answer remains "no" after several tries, then decide if it's all worth it in the end or consider applying in the furture where things look more favorable with your profile.  Not every reconsideration is successful.

7 tries? Smiley Very Happy

Message 16 of 17
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

7 tries? Smiley Very Happy

We'll call it even at 10 LOL  Smiley Tongue  Gotta have a round number!

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.