Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nasafcu membership & credit cards

tag
Credit_1
Valued Member

nasafcu membership & credit cards

Good morning
Last night we apply membership and we where in then we apply for their credit card and we got message we got your application we notify you via email does that mean Denied? We have heard that they are very generous with their credit card they give high limit.
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: nasafcu membership & credit cards

@Credit_1 wrote:
Good morning
Last night we apply membership and we where in then we apply for their credit card and we got message we got your application we notify you via email does that mean Denied? We have heard that they are very generous with their credit card they give high limit.

Probably here something within next 2 days.

Message 2 of 12
jsully87
Regular Contributor

Yeah -- it took us a while to see anything. First one was almost 3 weeks, second one was a few days. Make sure you sign up your cell number and they will text you with approval. Smiley Happy Good luck!

Myfico EQ 670 / TU 625 / EX 614 Jan 11,2015
AAoA : 4yrs
Mine: Cap1 $500 | Cap1 $300 | FH 1100 Store Cards : $2750CL
AU QS 750 | AU Cap1 1000 | AU Cr1 500 | AU Fp 300
Message 3 of 12
Creditcurious74
Frequent Contributor

@Credit_1 wrote:
Good morning

from my experienced when I appied back on November , I received a instand denial with a approval after a recon. I'd call customer service and ask for status.

Good luck!

Message 4 of 12
Credit_1
Valued Member

I can't wait to get resolution Approved 30k limit that will be the highest limit beside Amx 20k charge card Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 12
Credit_1
Valued Member

I just spoke with Nasafcu and they denied my credit card application due limit credit history any suggestions?
Message 6 of 12
Creditcurious74
Frequent Contributor

@Credit_1 wrote:
I just spoke with Nasafcu and they denied my credit card application due limit credit history any suggestions?
Sorry to Sorry to hear. Can you gives us more information about your credit history so we can give you a better suggestion.
Message 7 of 12
baller4life
Super Contributor

They like to see 2+ years revolving history.
Message 8 of 12
Credit_1
Valued Member

I have car loan open mar 14. I have Amx open Mar 2011 1 charge 2 revolving 1 Barclay black card open Mar 2014. No late payments or collections
Message 9 of 12
Creditcurious74
Frequent Contributor

@Credit_1 wrote:
I have car loan open mar 14. I have Amx open Mar 2011 1 charge 2 revolving 1 Barclay black card open Mar 2014. No late payments or collections

send them a email for recon, most customer service will only read underwriter decision and pass to the client.

e-lending@nasafcu.com

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.