Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

speedway credit card

tag
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

speedway credit card

anyone know how hard approval for this card is? bk friendly? or inquiry sensitive?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: speedway credit card

@juggalo9er wrote:

anyone know how hard approval for this card is? bk friendly? or inquiry sensitive?

EASY but it doesn't have any rewards I don't believe.... the speedway mc by chase is awsome though but of course not so bk friendly.

Message 2 of 9
cirrus00
New Contributor

I got this card a few weeks ago. Discharged Ch 7 in April of this year & I have more than 10 inquiries.b
Message 3 of 9
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

@cirrus00 wrote:
I got this card a few weeks ago. Discharged Ch 7 in April of this year & I have more than 10 inquiries.b

who did they pull and did you get the one offered by first bankcard?

Message 4 of 9
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Creditaddict wrote:

@juggalo9er wrote:

EASY but it doesn't have any rewards I don't believe.... the speedway mc by chase is awsome though but of course not so bk friendly.

The Speedway MC is not administered by Chase anylonger.  First Bankcard (FNBO) now underwrites the new program.  And, they are not BK friendly.

https://www.firstbankcard.com/common/dynamicapp/personalbanker/speedway/mclanding/index.html

Message 5 of 9
tvandine
Contributor

Speedway card, the hardest card to pay, the card that took 5 weeks to get lol 

You don't even want to know how many cards i've got....

Credit Started May 31st, 2014 EQ:710|EX:712|TU:732 FICO:726
Message 6 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@juggalo9er wrote:

The Speedway MC is not administered by Chase anylonger.  First Bankcard (FNBO) now underwrites the new program.  And, they are not BK friendly.

https://www.firstbankcard.com/common/dynamicapp/personalbanker/speedway/mclanding/index.html

think we are talking about the STORE CARD version which is underwritten by speedway themselves if I'm not mistaken... max CL is $1500, it use to be $1000 but it was funny because when my mom got it they sent the card and it was $1500 limit... but this was back in like 2007.

Message 7 of 9
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@juggalo9er wrote:

thanks

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I absolutely HATE this card!!!! I am known for always finding the good in everything and everyone, but not when it comes to this credit card! I have only used it once about 8 months ago and a few days later went in to pay that amount off and it was a NIGHTMARE to say the very least! I had to call in my payment (another nightmare story in itself). That one time is the ONLY time I have ever used this “Sock Drawer” card. I went into to check my credit score while ago and saw where they decreased my amount, so ONCE AGAIN I try to log into my speedway account to check it, to no avail. Trying to pay a bill there is insanity or will cause insanity! Please heed to all warning about applying for this card. Save your sanity and bypass it, go for BP credit card or Marathon, they are wonderful!! This card will be dropped off my list and closed for good, my scores are high enough that a few points dropped won’t hurt! Tata Speedway….NEVER again!!!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.