Senior Contributor

Re: $5,000 Alliant FCU Visa Signature

Nice SL and approval, congratulations! 

Message 11 of 16
Disregard
New Contributor

@TheRedHat wrote:

Congrats on your approval! Could you post more data points such as your scores, inquires, etc.? This is my next goal card and need all the data I can get. Thanks! 

Sure. I'm not sure if you currently bank with them, but I've used them as my primary credit union for two-plus years, so I'm not sure if that factored into their decision. Let me know if you want any other data. 

Scores: 
Screenshot_811.png

Inquiries At Time of Apply (Also had a Transunion hard pull from Alliant that same day that's not listed in the SS):

Screenshot_810.png

Message 12 of 16
Rdbeetle
Established Contributor

Congrats on your approval!!!

SchoolsFirst FCU MC $25k
USBank Cash+ $15k
AMEX BCP $10k
CapOne WM MC $5k
FICO 8 Scores: EQ 808 I EX 804 I TU 801
Message 13 of 16
GZG
Valued Contributor

I know when I called back in March, underwriting on the phone said the minimum was $6000, so they must be continiously changing the minimum policy, or perhaps underwriting gets to override set minimums. 

Starting FICO 8:

Current FICO 8:

3/6, 5/12, 14/24

Message 14 of 16
EAT_SLEEP_JEEP
Valued Contributor

congrats on the approval

KEEPER EVERYDAY CARDS/ AMEX CHARLES SCHWAB PLATINUM NPSL/ AMEX GOLD NPSL / AMEX GREEN NPSL/ AMEX EVERYDAY PREFERRED $30,000 CL/ AMEX BLUE BUSINESS PLUS $5000 SL/ AMEX BLUE CASH EVERYDAY $6000 / FIDELITY REWARDS VISA $23,500 SL/ NFCU FLAGSHIP $40,000 CL/ NFCU MORE REWARDS $33,000/WELLS FARGO AUTOGRAPH $8200 CL /

SOCK DRAWERED/ FNBO JEEP CARD $7700/ CAPITAL ONE QUICKSILVER $3000 SL/ APPLE CARD $6500/ / PAYPAL CREDIT LINE $1700
Message 15 of 16
TheRedHat
Established Contributor

@Disregard wrote:

@TheRedHat wrote:

Congrats on your approval! Could you post more data points such as your scores, inquires, etc.? This is my next goal card and need all the data I can get. Thanks! 

Sure. I'm not sure if you currently bank with them, but I've used them as my primary credit union for two-plus years, so I'm not sure if that factored into their decision. Let me know if you want any other data. 

Scores: 
Screenshot_811.png

Inquiries At Time of Apply (Also had a Transunion hard pull from Alliant that same day that's not listed in the SS):

Screenshot_810.png

This was extremely valuable information. Thank you!!

Last update: 4/8/2024
Chopping Block:

Goal Cards
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.