Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 5/3 Trio CLI

Total credit now with 5/3 bank = 11K

Message 4 of 18
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congrats Smiley Happy HP? Thank you                                                                                                                                                                                                                Hey

I am still waiting on the answer to my question? lol Was it a HARDPULL? for the CLI?
                                                                                    Thanks BUDDY Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Scott! Keeps getting better and better buddy. 🤑

Message 6 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Everyone.

I got an Alert on my bureau that Navy Federal had converted my Cash Rewards Card from Credit Card to Flexible Spending Credit Card.  Does anybody know what this means?  Never heard of this before.

Message 7 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks Everyone.

I got an Alert on my bureau that Navy Federal had converted my Cash Rewards Card from Credit Card to Flexible Spending Credit Card.  Does anybody know what this means?  Never heard of this before.

Flexible Spending Card Differences:

With a flexible spending credit card, many account terms are similar, but there is a fundamental difference – the spending limit. A flexible spending credit card offers a flexible spending limit that can vary, usually up to a specified dollar amount depending on your credit score, your history of successful payments with the lender and your income, according to Eva Norlyk Smith, writing for CreditCardGuide, a division of Bankrate. Fees such as annual fees and late fee penalties generally mirror standard credit cards, but with a flexible spending card, you would not incur a penalty for exceeding your credit limit.

https://pocketsense.com/flexible-spending-credit-card-9668.html

https://www.navyfederal.org/resources/articles/taxes/flex-spending.php

Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

You’re able to spend over your credit limit if the bank approves it.
Message 9 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very Nice!

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.