Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AAdvantage Approved.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AAdvantage Approved.

After a small discouraging app with NFCU, for only $3K SL. I decided to go for the AAdvantage I've been pondering. Was approved for $10,500 SL. I had to do it today in order to get the card in time for a AA purchase that expires on 4/28. Hopefully it arrives in time. lol

I used the link in my email for 60K bonus miles for $3K spend. I did notice at the end, stating the AF was $95. So I'm unsure if it's waived or not, because in the beginning it said that is was. 

As for NFCU, I'll just let it sowly grow. Just glad to be in with them as I've heard great things. 

Needless to say with that approval, it's definitely time for gardening.

Edit for DP:

Credit score accoring to Discover, is 796. CK lists EQ as the same, and TU at 768. Although it dropped 6 points after inquiry.

UTI is 3%, largest balance on Discover @ $1K. And 2 other balances at $300. The rest are @ zero. $6K personal loan, with $4K owing

$28K 2016 car loan with $20K still owing. 12 CC 2 loans

Length of file is 24 yarns, with AAOA @ just under 4 years. Spent some rebuilding time during the Y2K decade.

Oldest open acct 10 years, youngest  8 months. Income is $55K.

9 inquiries in 24 on EQ, 7 on TU, and 4 on EX. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
ShatteredK
Regular Contributor

Re: AAdvantage Approved.

Congrats on both approval!
.:: AmEx Gold Delta | AmEx Blue Cash | Citi AAdvantage | Chase Amazon Prime Signature Visa | Wells Fargo Platinum::.
02.15.18:
Today:
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

You did good....congratulations!!

Message 4 of 6
avp99
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations on both!

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats OP, Mind sharing reported income. I am planning to apply next week when my UTI goes from 3% to 1%. I keep seeing more and more people getting SL around 3,000-3500 on first card then 91 days later appying a second card and getting 10,000 place with NAVY

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.