Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX BCE SP CLI $8500

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX BCE SP CLI $8500

Congrats! It's always nice to score a CLI. 

Message 31 of 37
awal
Regular Contributor

Congrats on your CLI.
Starting Scores: 
Current Scores:  
Message 32 of 37
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on SO CLIs!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 33 of 37
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Senior Contributor

You and SO are starting off hot this year!! We love to see it, cheers!!

NFCU More Rewards 28K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 16K CL
Citi Custom Cash 7.5K CL
AODFCU Visa Sig 5K CL
Discover IT 2.5K CL
Capital One QS 3600 CL
Message 34 of 37
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@cashorcharge wrote:

...now that we got the "phone call" out of the way, I am anticipating online only going forward 

Yeah, I don't think you can do anything from here on out to warrant another phone call cli request...believe me, if anyone can push it to the extreme it's me and they don't want me calling in anymore.  I think we're all good, the whole wide world. First phone call in to them to get it out the way and then you're good to go.  Heck,  I'll request an online cli 4 days too early, then 3 days too early, 2, 1, 1 day after, 2 days after.....I have lots of online letters to prove this. Smiley LOL  I just like to see what can happen.  All that ever happens is nothing though...just lots of decline letters. Of course it probably is the reason I'm not at $25k yet. lol!!!!  

Credit Profile beauty Smiley Face Emoji - Crazy Eyes - - Amazon.comis in the eye of the beholder.

So the only thing I've figured out with the timing of requests is to wait 32 days after the date of the last online cli approval letter (not the actual date cli was granted, but the dated online letter- wait 2 days after that.) BAAM! Cli granted. 

Lol, it's got to be a machine cuz no human would put up with my online antics.  I'd have shut me down months ago.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 35 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm green with envy.  Congrats 😁

Message 36 of 37
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@cashorcharge wrote:

...now that we got the "phone call" out of the way, I am anticipating online only going forward 

Yeah, I don't think you can do anything from here on out to warrant another phone call cli request...believe me, if anyone can push it to the extreme it's me and they don't want me calling in anymore.  I think we're all good, the whole wide world. First phone call in to them to get it out the way and then you're good to go.  Heck,  I'll request an online cli 4 days too early, then 3 days too early, 2, 1, 1 day after, 2 days after.....I have lots of online letters to prove this. Smiley LOL  I just like to see what can happen.  All that ever happens is nothing though...just lots of decline letters. Of course it probably is the reason I'm not at $25k yet. lol!!!!  

Credit Profile beauty Smiley Face Emoji - Crazy Eyes - - Amazon.comis in the eye of the beholder.

So the only thing I've figured out with the timing of requests is to wait 32 days after the date of the last online cli approval letter (not the actual date cli was granted, but the dated online letter- wait 2 days after that.) BAAM! Cli granted. 

Lol, it's got to be a machine cuz no human would put up with my online antics.  I'd have shut me down months ago.

And this is why I read this website every day!!  Thanks @GApeachy I appreciate it!

Message 37 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.