Valued Contributor

Re: AMEX Every Day Card Approval

Congrats!

|  
Message 11 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great card for free balance transfers. Make sure to transfer those balances within the first 60 days so it's free. Congrats

Message 12 of 22
Medic981
Valued Contributor

Congrats ! ! !

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 13 of 22
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

Awesome Congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS @Comand on your AmEx ED approval and Welcome to the AmEx family and the FORUMS!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 14 of 22
Comand
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:

Great card for free balance transfers. Make sure to transfer those balances within the first 60 days so it's free. Congrats

Thanks! I definitely am planning on using the balance transfer bonus Smiley Wink . Quick question, I also recieve 15K bonus points after 1k spent, does the balance transfer count towards that?

Message 15 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!!
Message 16 of 22
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on your new Amex and welcome to the board Smiley Happy
Message 17 of 22
Comand
Valued Member

Thank you for the welcoming everyone!

Message 18 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Comand wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks! I definitely am planning on using the balance transfer bonus Smiley Wink . Quick question, I also recieve 15K bonus points after 1k spent, does the balance transfer count towards that?

It doesn't, so I would suggest doing the spend to get the bonus MR points and pay that off before you do the BT. Also BT's do not earn MR points. Once you do a BT, any charges afterwards start charging interest on the new balance immediately. 

Message 19 of 22
Comand
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:

@Comand wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

It doesn't, so I would suggest doing the spend to get the bonus MR points and pay that off before you do the BT. Also BT's do not earn MR points. Once you do a BT, any charges afterwards start charging interest on the new balance immediately. 

Interesting, thanks. So once I do the BT, even with 0%APR offer, I will be charged on the charges after? The APR offer doesn't apply?

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.