Wow! Congratulations!

Message 11 of 24
wingennis
Valued Contributor

Re: AMEX Everyday

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Very nice SUB, hope it's a chickenSmiley Wink

Nice going, pretty sweet sl. Can you say 24K?Smiley Happy

Um, AJC...Would you please call Disco and ask for your AJC Special back?  They gave it to me by mistake.  My Amex approval made me bold and I requested a CLI.  

Message 12 of 24
wingennis
Valued Contributor

@Kevin5974 wrote:
Why on Earth didn't you just upgrade the PRG to the Platinum? I don't understand having both and paying $745 in annual fees.

I got the Plat and PRG at the same time.  I haven't paid an annual fee for the PRG.  Good SUB and free for a year.  Who wouldn't take them up on that.  I paid for the Plat by not buying a new Apple watch this year.  It's all a matter of perspective...

Message 13 of 24
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@wingennis wrote:

Um, AJC...Would you please call Disco and ask for your AJC Special back?  They gave it to me by mistake.  My Amex approval made me bold and I requested a CLI.  

Haha they say once you go AJC you never go backSmiley Wink Just sayinSmiley Wink

Message 14 of 24
wingennis
Valued Contributor

@wingennis wrote:

Haha they say once you go AJC you never go backSmiley Wink Just sayinSmiley Wink

Who says that?  MIL's?

Message 15 of 24
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Haha, yup, Mils LOVE MAG...net, my Amex is blue and ready to chargeSmiley Happy
Message 16 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@wingennis wrote:

@Kevin5974 wrote:
Why on Earth didn't you just upgrade the PRG to the Platinum? I don't understand having both and paying $745 in annual fees.

I got the Plat and PRG at the same time.  I haven't paid an annual fee for the PRG.  Good SUB and free for a year.  Who wouldn't take them up on that.  I paid for the Plat by not buying a new Apple watch this year.  It's all a matter of perspective...

Ok, I got it now, for the SUB. Very smart Smiley Wink

We forgive you now. LOL

Message 17 of 24
wingennis
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@wingennis wrote:

@Kevin5974 wrote:

Ok, I got it now, for the SUB. Very smart Smiley Wink

We forgive you now. LOL

MF forums are good, MF forums are wise.  I have learned from the mastersSmiley Very Happy

Message 18 of 24
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval. I agree with cancelling the PRG. If you have the Platinum, I feel like the PRG is redundant. If anything, I would cancel the Platinum and keep the PRG since the lower AF but if you travel alot, the Platinum is better.

Good luck!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 19 of 24
wingennis
Valued Contributor

@xaximus wrote:
Congrats on the approval. I agree with cancelling the PRG. If you have the Platinum, I feel like the PRG is redundant. If anything, I would cancel the Platinum and keep the PRG since the lower AF but if you travel alot, the Platinum is better.

Good luck!

I travel a lot.  After 12 years of travelling at government expense, I prefer to travel comfortably.  I am still rather surprised at the benefits I get from the Platinum vs. PRG.  FHR is a resource that just doesnt' get enough respect, I've become accustomed to airport lounges, and 5x on airfare is hard to beat.  It has paid for itself many times over in perks I couldn't otherwise afford-even with the PRG.

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.