Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX SL RECON?

tag
Harvey26
Valued Contributor

AMEX SL RECON?

Recently was approved for 6k on Everyday Preferred to do balance transfers and after calculating I am about 1000 short does anyone a way to recon SL. Previously had the card and had a 10k limit.

Amex ED: 7K, Delta Gold Amex: 7K Macys Amex: 8K , Bloomingdales Amex: 1K , BOA Premium Rewards: 50K , Best Buy Visa: 7K , Banana Republic Mastercard: 5K Target Store Card: 2K VACU Mastercard: 11.5K Discover: 25K, Penfed Platinum Rewards: 12.5K, Apple Card:3K, TD Double Up: 15K
@ 1.74
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX SL RECON?

Congrats on the approval. Usually with Amex, you can't recon the SL until activation...Once you activated you can try for a CLI that's hit or miss though from my own experience it was a miss

Message 2 of 4
Harvey26
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on the approval. Usually with Amex, you can't recon the SL until activation...Once you activated you can try for a CLI that's hit or miss though from my own experience it was a miss

uYeah I kind of figured that should asked for more at verification..
Amex ED: 7K, Delta Gold Amex: 7K Macys Amex: 8K , Bloomingdales Amex: 1K , BOA Premium Rewards: 50K , Best Buy Visa: 7K , Banana Republic Mastercard: 5K Target Store Card: 2K VACU Mastercard: 11.5K Discover: 25K, Penfed Platinum Rewards: 12.5K, Apple Card:3K, TD Double Up: 15K
@ 1.74
Message 3 of 4
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Also remember that you cannot use your entire CL for BT with AMEX

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.