Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alliant Visa Signature Approved !

tag
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

Alliant Visa Signature Approved !

Applied for their visa signature card last night. Went to pending mode. This morning got an email from them saying my application status changed. Upon checking i see it is approved for $15,000. They asked me to accept and upload mu photo identification. Will do that once i get back home and have access to a computer. They pulled TU and my TU score is the highest. One last bad 120 day late dropped off from my TU and score jumped 55 points. That’s why thought of taking a chance with them. I was denied from Alliant just a month back. I also have an embarrassing number of high inquiries on all three bureau reports. Smiley Tongue

Shell FCU : 5K
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
MrDFinance
Established Contributor

Re: Alliant Visa Signature Approved !

Congrats on the new approval and the limit!Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats!

Message 3 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

do you have to be an alliant bank member to apply for this card?

Message 4 of 20
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

Very Nice!!

That's a great SL- good for you..

Congrats! 0000Money.gif

Message 5 of 20
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

do you have to be an alliant bank member to apply for this card?

Yes

Message 6 of 20
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

No i am not a member so you don’t have to be one

Message 7 of 20
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval!  My question is which of the rest of your collection gets SD'd so you can use this lol.

Message 8 of 20
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

I had a 120 day late on an old auto loan which was only left on TU and dropped off after 6 years 10 months. I asked TU to drop it by disputing it as being too old to stay on report

Message 9 of 20
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@sghosh5 wrote:

@sghosh5 wrote:

You will have to be one as once approved for CC membership is required as well with all CU's.  alliant is easy enough to join by a donation though to whatever organization i forget gets you in and i believe a 5 dollar balance in a savings account or possibly 10 forget with alliant

from the terms and conditions:

ALLIANT CASHBACK VISA® SIGNATURE CARD PROGRAM SUMMARY Alliant Cashback Visa Signature Card Agreement Summary: Your APR is based on meeting Alliant Credit Union’s criteria for creditworthiness. Alliant will review your credit and employment history and any other information permitted by law to process your application. The credit line on this account will be determined after a review of your application by Alliant and will be based on various factors, including income. The minimum approved credit line is $15,000. Alliant maintains the right to not open this account if: a) the information provided is incomplete, inaccurate or cannot be verified, or if you do not meet Alliant’s standards for creditworthiness; b) your name and/or mailing address on the credit application have been altered; c) the income you reported on the application is insufficient to support the opening of this account; or d) you do not meet Alliant membership eligibility requirements. You have the right to review your credit history by contacting the credit reporting agencies.This promotional introductory offer is based on meeting Alliant’s criteria for creditworthiness. Alliant will review your credit and employment history and any other information permitted by law to process your application. The credit line on this account will be determined after a review of your application by Alliant and will be based on various factors, including income. Alliant maintains the right to not open this account if: a) the information provided is incomplete, inaccurate or cannot be verified, or if you do not meet Alliant’s standards for creditworthiness; b) your name and/or mailing address on the credit application have been altered; c) the income you reported on the application is insufficient to support the opening of this P390.1-R0/18 account; or d) you do not meet Alliant membership eligibility requirements. You have the right to review your credit history by contacting the credit reporting agencies. Change in APRs, Fees and Other Terms: A

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.