Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Loves Me!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon Loves Me!

I've been a member of Amazon since 2003 and I can't believe it took me this long to apply for the Amazon Prime Store Card. I tried to convince myself not to add another account (not that I have too many), but this card will be useful for the 5% rewards. Not to mention, they're offering a $40 (instant) gift card and I went for the optional card security.

Got approved with a $2,700 limit. I know some have called and raised their limit immediately, but I'll garden it for 3-6 months, then up it to somewhere around $8,000-$10,000. Credit rules! Haha

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amazon Loves Me!

Title should read "Synchrony Bank Loves me" Amazon has nothing to do with the approval of the card. I would do more research on the "card security" plan, many of these are just extra ways for the bank to make even more money and will likely kill almost all of the cash back you get from the card. But either way congrats on your approval. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.