Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Store Card Approval!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon Store Card Approval!!

Well Ladies and Gents it finally happened...I got instantly approved for something!!!

In the past I was pretty much use to decline letters and the " we are currently reviewing your application don't call us..we will call you" response.  But after a couple years of clearing all my collections and paying stuff on time ( a concept I did not fully grasp in my early 20's) things are looking up!  I went on amazon to order a new key fob for my car since I got drunk and lost my keys at a killer birthday party in my honor and they offered me a $40.00 gift card if I applied for a Amazon store card. I figured hey that is free money if I am approved.  I recenltly got an unsolicited offer from Discover and know all my scores are in the 650 fico range, I love Amazon and would use the card in the future so I applied.  I got an instant $700 approved credit line and a free $40.00 gift card that covered my order.  This is my first instant approval...so hey it pays to take Fico seriously and thanks for all the solid advice.

Cheers

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: Amazon Store Card Approval!!

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!!! That instant approval is like a whole new lease on life.
Message 3 of 13
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats! Your friends should have hooked you up with a new key fob. Happy birthday!
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Contras, very nice

Message 5 of 13
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

Congratulations! Smiley Happy

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 6 of 13
Tony275
Valued Contributor

Congrats! It will grow!!

Starting Score: (June 2014) TU08: 663 | EQ04: 640 | EX08: 685
Current Score: TU08: 757 | EQ04/08: 757/758 | EX08: 761
Goal Score: 800 across the board

Total Credit Line - $186,050 | Utilization - 16.8%
Message 7 of 13
b_diddy
Established Contributor

Excellent. Congrats!

FICO Scores: EX 733 (1/17/15) EQ 761 (1/17/15) TU 750 (1/17/15)

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Well Ladies and Gents it finally happened...I got instantly approved for something!!!

In the past I was pretty much use to decline letters and the " we are currently reviewing your application don't call us..we will call you" response.  But after a couple years of clearing all my collections and paying stuff on time ( a concept I did not fully grasp in my early 20's) things are looking up!  I went on amazon to order a new key fob for my car since I got drunk and lost my keys at a killer birthday party in my honor and they offered me a $40.00 gift card if I applied for a Amazon store card. I figured hey that is free money if I am approved.  I recenltly got an unsolicited offer from Discover and know all my scores are in the 650 fico range, I love Amazon and would use the card in the future so I applied.  I got an instant $700 approved credit line and a free $40.00 gift card that covered my order.  This is my first instant approval...so hey it pays to take Fico seriously and thanks for all the solid advice.

Cheers

Congrats Smiley Happy ...PayPal MasterCard is very very very easy to  get, i'm just letting you know in case you might want to pull the trigger again soon Smiley Wink

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.