Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Store Card!

tag
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Re: Amazon Store Card!

Congrats on your approval !!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 21 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got approved for an Amazon card but don't see how I can chat them to ask for an increase without first having my account number! Anybody have any ideas? 

Message 22 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Give them a ring
Message 23 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

A ring? That's just so ... old school Smiley Wink

Message 24 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've looked on the website for a number. Is there a backdoor number I can call? 

Message 25 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to the search box on this forum and put in "Synchrony UW" or Synchrony UW number".
Message 26 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. I was given 1300. I called and asked for 6K and they said I wasn't eligible for any increase at this time. 

Data point: 

I discharged ch7 in Jan 2016. I've gotten some store cards and Discover IT, Barclays and Cap1. Credit util right now is about 40%

I've tried Amazon and Walmart every other month for the past six months. Always denied. Tried Amazon last night and got $1300 Smiley Happy Tried Walmart right after than and got a denial - LOL!

Wanted to mention my income is right about $50K

Message 27 of 31
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Wow congrats, im amazed you were able to get some good cards only 8 months post bk7. Most are lucky to pull off a Comenity store card or two but to get the Amazon and a Disco , well doneSmiley Happy. I would recommend just taking a break from apping and let your cards gain some traction. Seems you have plenty to start building up your profile. Best of luck with your rebuildSmiley Happy
Message 28 of 31
jjbryant3
New Contributor

where is the chat option in JCPenny? I cant find it anywhere. they started me out on the low side for that one too. all my other cards by them are 4 figures

Message 29 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice approval! Great recon! Congrats!

Message 30 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.