Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon store card approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon store card approval

So after saying that I was going to garden now and apply for Amazon later in the year I thought to myself well.....why wait? They'll probably approve me now and I might as well just get it over with. Plus I could use the $40 gift card for signing up. So I did it. Approved for $1200 SL which is more than I expected and way more than I'd ever need, so I won't be calling in to have it changed right now. 

I was pretty surprised to see that they pulled EX. Synchrony usually pulls TU.

659 Fico on EX at approval. 8 inquires. 17 medical collections on EX. 13 open accounts never late, 3 closed and paid as agreed auto loans.

Ok, Amazon was the last thing on my list for this year so NOW I'll go to the garden....I've been pretty fortunate with my most recent applications being approved, so I need to stop while I'm ahead before I start getting denials.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
ShatteredK
Regular Contributor

Re: Amazon store card approval

Congrats on the Amazon card approval!
.:: AmEx Gold Delta | AmEx Blue Cash | Citi AAdvantage | Chase Amazon Prime Signature Visa | Wells Fargo Platinum::.
02.15.18:
Today:
Message 2 of 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice jobSmiley Happy Garden party in your honor tonight, sponsered by Amazon but unfortunately, paid by youSmiley Wink. Newb rulesSmiley Wink But you do get a free AJC garden hoe to pass the timeSmiley Wink
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approval! Remember that Sychrony is for the majority of the time, SP for CLI, enjoy.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.