Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex BCE & Chase FU Approvals!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex BCE & Chase FU Approvals!

Just approved for chase FU and amex BCE Smiley Happy! Time to garden for a really long time, haha Smiley LOL

Pre-Application Stats:

FICO Scores - EQ 757, TU 747, EXP 753

UTIL: 4.9%

INQs: EQ 2, TU 1, EXP 2

Accounts (not including AU): 4 student loans at $30K, 1 CU CC (10/14) 1K SL, 8% APR, 1 CSR (9/2016) $17K SL, 20.24% APR, 1 Discover (9/2016) $4.2K SL, 19.24% APR

Credit History: 10 yrs

Oldest Acc: 4 yrs, 7 mos

AAoA: 2 yrs, 3 mos

DTI: 33%

PIF: Always (& Report Balance)

Approvals:

Chase FU - $4K @ 15.74%. Used prequal page. (meh compared to CSR limit!)

Amex BCE - $15K @ 18.74%. I was going to use the prequal page, but the incognito page had the $250+10% deal. (wow! $15K - Thanks for the love, AMEX!)

Thanks again for all the knowledge on these boards Smiley Happy

--

**Quick Note: I was prequalified at 17.74% and 0% APR for 15 mos, but I wanted the good signup bonus that was incognito (only downside was free APR was only for 12 mos but no biggie). It didn't tell me APR when approved, so I called automated line. It told me my limit is NPSL (?? Is that normal for BCE?) but not APR. I clicked "Cardmember Agreement" on the website, and it finally showed the APR at 18.74%. 1% more, but maybe I'll see a decrease down the line. I PIF anyways.**

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
indiasnowden
Regular Contributor

Re: Amex BCE & Chase FU Approvals!

Very sweet.  Congrats.

Starting Score: 'All three mid 500s as of 1/1/16
EQ: 633 6 TU: 644 EX: 634 as of 3/11/17 via MyFico
Goal Score: 650

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice!! Congratulations!

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOW!! great news, CONGRATULATIONS!!

Message 4 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Those are some nice spptovals. Enjoy them wellSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Just approved for chase FU and amex BCE Smiley Happy! Time to garden for a really long time, haha Smiley LOL

Pre-Application Stats:

FICO Scores - EQ 757, TU 747, EXP 753

UTIL: 4.9%

INQs: EQ 2, TU 1, EXP 2

Accounts (not including AU): 4 student loans at $30K, 1 CU CC (10/14) 1K SL, 8% APR, 1 CSR (9/2016) $17K SL, 20.24% APR, 1 Discover (9/2016) $4.2K SL, 19.24% APR

Credit History: 10 yrs

Oldest Acc: 4 yrs, 7 mos

AAoA: 2 yrs, 3 mos

DTI: 33%

PIF: Always (& Report Balance)

Approvals:

@Anonymous FU - $4K @ 15.74%. Used prequal page. (meh compared to CSR limit!)

@Anonymous BCE - $15K @ 18.74%. I was going to use the prequal page, but the incognito page had the $250+10% deal. (wow! $15K - Thanks for the love, AMEX!)

Thanks again for all the knowledge on these boards Smiley Happy

--

**Quick Note: I was prequalified at 17.74% and 0% APR for 15 mos, but I wanted the good signup bonus that was incognito (only downside was free APR was only for 12 mos but no biggie). It didn't tell me APR when approved, so I called automated line. It told me my limit is NPSL (?? Is that normal for BCE?) but not APR. I clicked "Cardmember Agreement" on the website, and it finally showed the APR at 18.74%. 1% more, but maybe I'll see a decrease down the line. I PIF anyways.**

Congratulations on your approvals.

Outstanding data points!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.