Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Blue Cash Awards Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex Blue Cash Awards Approval

I'll believe the actual credit line though when I get the card. I think someone screwed up. LOL. I received the 14 day notice and called and was told due to a technical glitch, it went to a different team for a manual review.  They approved it 13 days later.

lol

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Blue Cash Awards Approval

Whoa, congrats on that one!  What did you assume your SL was?

Also, what are your current FICO8s?

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was thinking 1k since I only have a $500 Cap1 secured.   Do you think I should forget about an app spree to not trigger any red flags? LOL.

Not sure. I never pulled them because I'd already applied for this. They were pre-qualifying me for months and at the time Blue Cash was't even on the list but I selected it anyway.  765 on Discover Scorecard though just from never letting Cap1 report over $18.00.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's incredible! Great going

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Amex gave me the same SL too. I still can't believe that they gave me such a high SL lol Still waiting on the card to arrive. How did you get to add to your account? I know in the e-mail it says you can add it to your account if you have one already but I couldn't figure it out lol

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice!! Congrats!

Message 6 of 8
drboxing
Established Contributor

Congrats, that’s a real nice SL

Message 7 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Alt, super happy for you Smiley Happy only screwup i see is they meant to give you 10k, abcd a card and me a 3x increase on my BCSmiley Happy
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.