Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Blue cash everday

tag
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Amex Blue cash everday

Well I was just searching around my account and decided to see if any preapprovals showed up, I  have not done this is awhile. Anyhow several showed up so I thought what the heck I will try for the blue. I always get 1k SL and so far zero increases and have gone on my rants, but luckily everyone hear calms me down and tells me to be patient,  thank you.

So I hit the button expecting 1K , nope they gave me 2K, I know I know not very high compared to my other acoounts, but I will take it , it's not 1K so I am happy lol, not the big lines others get but double what they usually give me so it's another step 😉

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Blue cash everday

I have always liked this card and still use mine quite heavily.  That 2k SL isn't a big deal as you know its potential to grow rapidly.  Your CLIs will come.  Congrats!

Message 2 of 13
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Thanks, I am hoping for better results with this card in regards to CLIs, as my other cards have stayed with their intial SL and I haven't gotten any love at all.

But learning to be patientSmiley Happy

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 3 of 13
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Awesome, probably came with the good SUB and intro rate, too. Congrats!

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jnbmom wrote:

Thanks, I am hoping for better results with this card in regards to CLIs, as my other cards have stayed with their intial SL and I haven't gotten any love at all.

But learning to be patientSmiley Happy

I have noticed that many people with a SL of 1k more often than not, don't get an increase quickly.  But now you have a 2k SL so I believe things are looking good in 61 days.

Message 5 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats Mom, one step in the right direction. Once you get in Amex good graces, offers start flowing. Important to build historySmiley Happy
Message 6 of 13
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Congrats, a new Amex = a goodo day.

Message 7 of 13
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats!
Message 8 of 13
Malcono
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Total Credit: $107,000Utilization: 1%AAoA: 2yrs, 4mthsAoOA: 3yrs, 1mthAoYA: 1yrs, 10mthsBaddies: 0

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jnbmom wrote:

... I always get 1k SL and so far zero increases ... 

Which would be TWICE what some of us have. And now 4X! 

Congrats! mom on your approval.

Please share some DPs that illuminate your credit worthiness -- surely there are many others who want to follow your footsteps up the Amex mountain.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.