Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Bonvoy Brilliant Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex Bonvoy Brilliant Approval

Decided to wait for the change over from SPG , Never had any Marriott, SPG or Ritz cards prior. When logged into my account, was showing I was pre-approved which is usually a SP, and with the standard sign up bonus they are offering 100k points 5k spend. I’m goingTo be staying at a lot Marriott properties this year so decided to apply take advantage of the perks. Originally got the 14 day message when applied on Saturday then this morning got the approval email. 10k Starting Limit I used the online chat to see if I could get the card expedited and I was told by the rep the card was already was given 3-5 business day shipping instead of the usual 7-10 day shipping. Hoping for a nice SL l , this time as to the $3100 SL got on my Amex aspire card. *update* got an SPG luxury card in the mail instead ! Stated that they are putting finishing touches on the new metal brillant card and let me know when it’s available”

Next want apply for NFCU membership and flagship card, as I see some people have have been getting some monster SL’s with those cards
22 REPLIES 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Bonvoy Brilliant Approval

Boom! look at that approval!  Great card. Congrats!

Message 2 of 23
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats on your approval.

Message 3 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you 🙏
Message 4 of 23
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice pick upSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 23
Vu
Frequent Contributor

Grats on the approval!

With your score.  You should have no problem getting monster monster CL from NFCU Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval OP 

Message 7 of 23
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval! Definitely a good looking card from the pictures I've seen.

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 8 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval !!!

Message 9 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Amex Bonvoy Brilliant approval! Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.