Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex HH -got my 3x cli!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex HH -got my 3x cli!!!

Greetings myFico fam!
Thanks for the assistance, tips and support. I just was approved for a 3x cli on Amex hh card bringing my card to $18k. I opened it in 10/2019 so I waited more than 61 days due to score drop from holiday spending.

A few pertinent dp;

8 inquiries.
CCs:
NFCU cash rewards opened July 2018-cl $24k ~$37 balance
Synchrony bank bowflex CC- not sure if this counts. $2500 cl / 0 bal opened in 2017.
Visa secured w/ my other cu- $1k limit opened in 2012

I have 8 student loan closed accounts with 90 & 120 day delinquencies on them from 2013 & 2014
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex HH -got my 3x cli!!!

Congratulations on your 3x CLI! 👍
Message 2 of 12
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 3 of 12
Traveler101
Established Contributor

Big congrats!
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone! Hoping this will help get me in position for a good limit with a chase card and then onto BofA. I’m striving to have all cards in place for maximum points increase once delinquencies fall off. Still reviewing the Amex 3x cli guide and will see if another increase is in store down the line!
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
.... I just was approved for a 3x cli on Amex hh card bringing my card to $18k. I opened it in 10/2019 ...

Good stuff -- Congrats!

Message 6 of 12
Drwaz99
Established Contributor

Congrats!
Message 7 of 12
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks everyone! Hoping this will help get me in position for a good limit with a chase card and then onto BofA. I’m striving to have all cards in place for maximum points increase once delinquencies fall off. Still reviewing the Amex 3x cli guide and will see if another increase is in store down the line!

You will be eligeable for 3x at 180 day's. However Usually you will get a 4056T pop up at $35K or so,

if you do? .. hit the back button on your browser and drop what you request by $1K ..

keep doing that until the 4056T request goes away. YMMV

Message 8 of 12
5KRunner
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the CLI! The HH card offers great rewards rates, especially considering it has no AF.

Message 9 of 12
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.