Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Andrews FCU Approval

tag
AlpedHuez
Contributor

Andrews FCU Approval

Doesn't seem to be many topics about applying for products with this CU. Approved $10k for Titanium Visa. I was a little miffed they pulled twice (EX & TU). Scores in low 800s, few inqs on both. I think they live up to the reputation of being conservative in my experience (pulling CRs twice). They mentioned CLIs are also HPs and liked to see 6-12 months of responsible credit usage before one should request a CLI.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Re: Andrews FCU Approval

congrats.gif

Message 2 of 7
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@AlpedHuez wrote:

Doesn't seem to be many topics about applying for products with this CU. Approved $10k for Titanium Visa. I was a little miffed they pulled twice (EX & TU). Scores in low 800s, few inqs on both. I think they live up to the reputation of being conservative in my experience (pulling CRs twice). They mentioned CLIs are also HPs and liked to see 6-12 months of responsible credit usage before one should request a CLI.

My experience with them was that their credit card application was much longer, more complicated, and more intrusive than normal credit card applications. So I didn't bother finishing it, and closed my account.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 3 of 7
AlpedHuez
Contributor

That's different from what I observed, it was a relatively straightforward form filling experience. It would've been nice if they had some kind of application status tracker of some sort.

Message 4 of 7
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@AlpedHuez wrote:

That's different from what I observed, it was a relatively straightforward form filling experience. It would've been nice if they had some kind of application status tracker of some sort.

Maybe they've changed. It was 2 or 3 years ago.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AlpedHuez wrote:

Thanks for the solid intel, AH. And Congratulations! on your approval.

Message 6 of 7
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.