Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another 2% Rewards Ollo Approval

tag
toddc
Regular Contributor

Another 2% Rewards Ollo Approval

Saw this on the experian app as 90% approvals odds also.  Decided to app as it's no annual fee and 2% on gas/grocery/drug 1% on everything else works for me.  I got the "we need more time to give you a decision" message immediately.   So I fully expected to get a denial in the mail 7-10 days but a couple days later got an email congratulating me in my approval without having to verify anything and with no info around credit limit or anything.  

Before I got the card it started reporting as $1500 limit on a couple of the bureaus.  My scores are hovering in the mid to high 650s right now.  Honestly no annual fee is good and I can work on getting rid of a couple cards with annual fees that I don't use at all with no rewards.  The card looks cool almost like a metallic blue discover, only wish it was contactless but does work with Apple Pay unlike mission lane/merrick.  And for some reason I just like saying Ollo.. lol

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Another 2% Rewards Ollo Approval

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 2 of 15
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

@toddc wrote:

Saw this on the experian app as 90% approvals odds also.  Decided to app as it's no annual fee and 2% on gas/grocery/drug 1% on everything else works for me.  I got the "we need more time to give you a decision" message immediately.   So I fully expected to get a denial in the mail 7-10 days but a couple days later got an email congratulating me in my approval without having to verify anything and with no info around credit limit or anything.  

Before I got the card it started reporting as $1500 limit on a couple of the bureaus.  My scores are hovering in the mid to high 650s right now.  Honestly no annual fee is good and I can work on getting rid of a couple cards with annual fees that I don't use at all with no rewards.  The card looks cool almost like a blue discover/metallic blue only wish it was contactless but does work with Apple Pay unlike mission lane/merrick.  And for some reason I just like saying Ollo.. lol

When you get a chance, update us with the lime!

.."And for some reason I just like sayingollo... lol!"   

I thought that was funny!

Enjoy the card and congratulations on the approval!  👏 

Message 3 of 15
mrcraft
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@toddc wrote:

Before I got the card it started reporting as $1500 limit on a couple of the bureaus.  My scores are hovering in the mid to high 650s right now.  Honestly no annual fee is good and I can work on getting rid of a couple cards with annual fees that I don't use at all with no rewards.  The card looks cool almost like a metallic blue discover, only wish it was contactless but does work with Apple Pay unlike mission lane/merrick.  And for some reason I just like saying Ollo.. lol

Congratulations and have fun with saying the name! 😉😁 Nice weeding out the AF cards, isn't it? Like money 💵 back in your wallet! 💰 

Message 5 of 15
SPChaser
Established Contributor

Congrats!!! 🥳🥳🥳

“Play the game, but don't believe in it“
Message 6 of 15
pip3man
Valued Contributor

Omg you and I both! thought I was the only one who likes saying Ollo. Something about that name is funny and weird at the same time. Congrats on your approval, mine didn't start reporting as of yet but then again I haven't received the card.

Message 7 of 15
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your approval! ...

Message 8 of 15
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Ollo approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 9 of 15
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on your 2% Ollo approval Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.