cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another AUTO CLI (Pandemic??) with Navy ($500 -> $1000)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Another AUTO CLI (Pandemic??) with Navy ($500 -> $1000)

This clearly has something to do with pandemic. I didn't request it and use my other navy card as my primary. They bumped first card up from $500 - $1000. They kept other card at $15k limit. This is why NFCU is the best bank in the United States. Period.

Edit: My minimum payment date was coming up in 2 days so I was checking account to see how much I needed to pay to get it down to $0 and noticed changed. I had requested no less than 3 CLI's for this specific account (all soft pulls) and was denied every time. So that is why I think this is not just business as usual and is because of pandemic. Timing is too much of a coincidence when my report hasn't improved in last 2 weeks. There's no way my internal score is better. I'm staring at most recent CLI rejection letter on counter now that arrived not too long ago in fact. 

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Another AUTO CLI (Pandemic??) with Navy ($500 -> $1000)

@Anonymous wrote:

This clearly has something to do with pandemic. I didn't request it and use my other navy card as my primary. They bumped first card up from $500 - $1000. They kept other card at $15k limit. This is why NFCU is the best bank in the United States. Period.

+1 gotta love NFCU. Congrats on your CLI.

Message 2 of 17
EverForward
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your AUTO CLI!!!  Very nice!

Message 3 of 17
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 4 of 17
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

I just got one too

Message 5 of 17
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your PCLI!

Message 6 of 17
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

I just got one too

Congratulations on your PCLI!

Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your PCLI! 👍

Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Follow up email from Navy:

CLI navy image 2.jpg

Message 9 of 17
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Edit: My minimum payment date was coming up in 2 days so I was checking account to see how much I needed to pay to get it down to $0 and noticed changed. I had requested no less than 3 CLI's for this specific account (all soft pulls) and was denied every time. So that is why I think this is not just business as usual and is because of pandemic. Timing is too much of a coincidence when my report hasn't improved in last 2 weeks. There's no way my internal score is better. I'm staring at most recent CLI rejection letter on counter now that arrived not too long ago in fact. 

Congratulations!

"This is why NFCU is the best bank in the United States"   except that it is a credit unionSmiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.