Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Penfed CLI

tag
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

Another Penfed CLI

Used the same credit pull from 2 days back and asked for cli on my power cash rewards card as well. Was hoping they may ask me to now reallocate credit limits since i was just given a CLI and a card approval from them yesterday. The application went into pending mode and called in this morning. After holding 40 minutes and going through credit verification they came back with another approval of cli from 5K to 12K. This particular card is just about 4 -5 months old. Officially i am done asking them for next 6 months lol

Shell FCU : 5K
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Another Penfed CLI

Congrats!! PenFed really likes you!! They won't even give me a card!
Message 2 of 12
RickNATL
Established Contributor

Nice...I'm trying to avoid a hard pull and dont want a new acct...once I hit 12-14 months on the card, if not automatic CLI, I'll ask....
Message 3 of 12
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Talk about success! Congrats on that CLI!

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow congrats on the gigantic CLI, OP! 😄

Message 5 of 12
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

Thanks all. Yes it appears penfed likes me though I hadn’t used them much as i do others. But i did put big spend on them few times and paid them off. I am now more interested to close BOA which is virtually one of the lowest limit card i have and the oddest one in my report.

Shell FCU : 5K
Message 6 of 12
Physh1
Frequent Contributor

Quarterly soft pull offers should be up tomorrow...you might have some more to go if you get any.

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sweet! Congrats on your increase! Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 12
Pro-X
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!!

Message 9 of 12
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

CLI Congrats!

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.