Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Spree and Approvals!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

App Spree and Approvals!!!

I had been in the garden a while, as I was in the market to purchase and close on a home.  At the conclusion of that process I went on a little app spree and here are the results:

American Express Platinum Mercedes Benz Card

American Express Blue Cash Preferred

Barclay Card Arrival Plus

Discover IT

CITI AAdvantage Executive World Elite Mastercard

Navy Federal Cash Rewards

Navy Federal NavCheck

I travel a lot for work and I wanted to take advantage of some of the great bonuses that some of the cards were offering (and the fact that I can write off the annual fees).  I took on a GREAT many inquiries but luckily I was approved for all of the cards I went for.  Again, I have to say how appreciative I am to the members of this forum for their very helpful advice and words of encouragement for those of us rebuilding.  I have gone from NO available credit to a $500 Capital One card to $150,000.00 in available credit in ONE YEAR.  This is proof to all of those struggling at the earliest stages of rebuilding, it can DEFINITELY be done!!!

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: App Spree and Approvals!!!

That's incredible progress in one year. Congrats on the house and the cards! A few of those sure are purty!
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! There are some awesome cards in the bunch! I will say that my bills and payment spreadsheet would probably freak some people out, but I'm glad for all the new opportunities to keep my utilization LOW and get great perks!!  I'm most excited about the 6% cash back on groceries from the Blue Cash Preferred!  How can you turn down getting PAID to go grocery shopping?!?!

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I had been in the garden a while, as I was in the market to purchase and close on a home.  At the conclusion of that process I went on a little app spree and here are the results:

Discover IT

Navy Federal NavCheck

I travel a lot for work and I wanted to take advantage of some of the great bonuses that some of the cards were offering (and the fact that I can write off the annual fees).  I took on a GREAT many inquiries but luckily I was approved for all of the cards I went for.  Again, I have to say how appreciative I am to the members of this forum for their very helpful advice and words of encouragement for those of us rebuilding.  I have gone from NO available credit to a $500 Capital One card to $150,000.00 in available credit in ONE YEAR.  This is proof to all of those struggling at the earliest stages of rebuilding, it can DEFINITELY be done!!!

@Razomole congrats on a great app spree & 100% approval! That's a well thought out list and some very nice cards indeed!

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your new home, and on your many CC successes! You've done an amazing job this last year, and I'm happy for you! Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very awesome! Congratulations!
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations and yes 100% approval is amazing!!!
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Discover IT

Navy Federal NavCheck

Outstanding approvals, you hit a home run Smiley Happy.... congrats on your success !!!

Message 9 of 12
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Congrats , this is amazing and very inspiring to me.
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.