Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple card approval - thin file

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Apple card approval - thin file

HP won't affect your Chase 524 (only for new accts reported - including Store Cards such as Macys Kohls JCP etc.)

You can consider an AMEX Biz card (won't be reported to personal CRAs and Chase won't know)

I am 14/24 within 2 yr of history and I do regret a bit...

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval SnickF!
The Apple card looks sick, seen it in person, but I'm team Samsung unfortunately
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Apple!  Nice SL too btw!

If you want Chase, you've kind of set up your profile to get a decent one from them, just not a CSP or that level, maybe Freedom Unlimited would work out, esp with the $200 cash back offer (always go for their bonus offers if you're going for one). Chase seems to like to compete with Disco and AMEX.  I'd think you might get it in 6 months. Not sure why you'd want another AMEX with an annual fee, I'd consider Blue Cash or something if they still have those. (Been a while since I've checked into AMEX).  BTW, after you've had the Disco for over 6 months and paid more than the min (hopefully getting it below 15% util), they might give you a SP CLI.  I think if you look on here about that you'll find info saying something about it. I used to do it, but started with 7500.  After getting a CLI from Disco reporting, check Chase's approval link as you might get a higher SL with them at that point too. 

I hope I'm not giving bad advice.  Don't want to get blasted by MyFicoer's as everyone has their own opinion. lol

Message 13 of 15
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on your Apple!  Nice SL too btw!

If you want Chase, you've kind of set up your profile to get a decent one from them, just not a CSP or that level, maybe Freedom Unlimited would work out, esp with the $200 cash back offer (always go for their bonus offers if you're going for one). Chase seems to like to compete with Disco and AMEX.  I'd think you might get it in 6 months. Not sure why you'd want another AMEX with an annual fee, I'd consider Blue Cash or something if they still have those. (Been a while since I've checked into AMEX).  BTW, after you've had the Disco for over 6 months and paid more than the min (hopefully getting it below 15% util), they might give you a SP CLI.  I think if you look on here about that you'll find info saying something about it. I used to do it, but started with 7500.  After getting a CLI from Disco reporting, check Chase's approval link as you might get a higher SL with them at that point too. 

I hope I'm not giving bad advice.  Don't want to get blasted by MyFicoer's as everyone has their own opinion. lol

Not bad advice. I would start spamming Discover for a CLI at 3 months though. Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 15
tbque
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the Apple approval!

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.