Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved - Wells Fargo Autograph CLI

tag
AlanGJP
Established Contributor

Re: Approved - Wells Fargo Autograph CLI

@Stealth-1 wrote:

@AlanGJP - I'm mostly done for 2022. Congrats on your CLI and getting back to the 1/3 milestone. beers-toast.jpg

Well, I called everyone left and I'm done barring a HP and I'm not doing that. I might get in one CLI on my Delta before the end of the year, but I think that's going to be it for me. I'm not wasting a HP when I'm holding out for 5/24. (**bleep** that's hard though) Oh, and I have ONE business Amex left -- Mariott. Beyond that, it'll likely be every 90 for me.

Thanks for the congrats, I'll be keeping an eye out for your posts!

Personal Cards:
Business Cards:
Closed Cards:
Data Points:
Last Updated: 2023/11/09
Message 11 of 14
firefox100
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on very nice credit increase from WF. I have a Propel card from Wf which is at 25K and all credit increases up to 25K have been soft pulls only try to go over 25K they want to do hard pull try couple of times. One good thing about WF is they will give you the opportunity to back out and stop the request which getting a hard pull.

Message 12 of 14
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the increase!

Message 13 of 14
AlanGJP
Established Contributor

@firefox100 wrote:

Congratulations on very nice credit increase from WF. I have a Propel card from Wf which is at 25K and all credit increases up to 25K have been soft pulls only try to go over 25K they want to do hard pull try couple of times. One good thing about WF is they will give you the opportunity to back out and stop the request which getting a hard pull.

I'll give it a shot in 3 months. If they want to do a HP, I'll probably hold off until 5/24. (I want the best chance at a good CL)

Personal Cards:
Business Cards:
Closed Cards:
Data Points:
Last Updated: 2023/11/09
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.