cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Amex Everyday (knee jerk reaction to a Denial)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved for Amex Everyday (knee jerk reaction to a Denial)

Amex seems to love me, less SL but gave me $2k, I wanted a card I can use on my personal side to get MR points, made wife AU so she can get groceries with it.  I think I can split my limits with the Cash Magnet.  I'm glad I locked myself from applying for Chase now, seeya in 2 years.  Going gardening now.

5 cards + 1 business card in about 11 months, 33.4k, last year this time I was like hey hun we should get a secured card.  I need to thank Sebby and Credit Shifu for the start, and this forum for the past couple months of info, which is probably the source of a lot of their information!

edit: The whole journey was to get credit score good enough to finance a car, we were able to do that back in May at 3.75% :-)

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SEAlifer
Established Contributor

Re: Approved for Amex Everyday (knee jerk reaction to a Denial)

@Anonymous wrote:

Amex seems to love me, less SL but gave me $2k, I wanted a card I can use on my personal side to get MR points, made wife AU so she can get groceries with it.  I think I can split my limits with the Cash Magnet.  I'm glad I locked myself from applying for Chase now, seeya in 2 years.  Going gardening now.

5 cards + 1 business card in about 11 months, 33.4k, last year this time I was like hey hun we should get a secured card.  I need to thank Sebby and Credit Shifu for the start, and this forum for the past couple months of info, which is probably the source of a lot of their information!

edit: The whole journey was to get credit score good enough to finance a car, we were able to do that back in May at 3.75% :-)

That's a great grocery card!

gaga congrats.gif

AU

Message 2 of 4
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

"Approved for Amex Everyday"

Congrats!!!

Message 3 of 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice progressSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.