Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Amex premier rewards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved for Amex premier rewards

Well, I've been hammering away at my credit for 5 years now and just starting to reap the benefits of my labors. I was pre-approved for the platinum as well as the premier rewards but decided to go for the premier rewards because I don't fly much or use much of the benefits to make it worth paying the AF. I'm happy with the gold for now and can't wait to upgrade in a few years when I can take advantage of the platinum perks!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved for Amex premier rewards

Congrats on approval , whats your SL ? any data points you can provide

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry, new to the forum and not keen on most abbreviations. I'm assuming SL is spending limit? I'm not sure what the limit is. Is there a way to find that out? The card just says no preset spending limit. I have an amex every day blue with a 24k limit and a sapphire preferred with a 26.5k limit, so I'm assuming that the limit on the gold card is around there but not sure. According to Amex's FICO I'm at a 722.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

No preset on the PRG. You can check your spend power but there’s not a limit as it is a charge card.
Message 4 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats and welcome to the forum. You have some great limitsSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  Also, welcome to the boards. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.