Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Citi Double Cash!

tag
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

Re: Approved for Citi Double Cash!

@Anonymous wrote:

This is my first card with Citi. I applied solely for the balance transfer 0%... I usually PIF but needed to put 6k on a card I can't pay off for a few months. Approved for $8,500 with TU pull of 745. 

That's the highest intro CL I've ever gotten and actually my second highest CL in general. Very pumped!

Congratulations :-)

That is a great SL on a DC card!!!

I'm excited for ya :-)

Many happy swipes to you!!

Cheers

Message 21 of 29
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Senior Contributor

That's fantastic! I've been looking at this card also. 

Glad it worked out so well for you!

NFCU More Rewards 28K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 16K CL
Citi Custom Cash 7.5K CL
AODFCU Visa Sig 5K CL
Discover IT 2.5K CL
Capital One QS 3600 CL
Message 22 of 29
CivalV
Established Contributor

Congratulations!! Nice SL! 

DPs? I want to apply for a 0% APR card but I am not sure if Citi has limits or is strict in regards to 5/24-6/24 etc. I opened my Citi Costco about 4-5 months ago. I started receiving SP language for a CLI 3 months after opening.

Message 23 of 29
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 24 of 29
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Citi has an 8 day mininum gap between apps and no more than 2 apps for Citi cards in a 60 day (recommended to use 65 days though) sliding window, neither of which sounds relevant here. 

They do have an unannounced general 6/6 rule where 6 or more inquiries over the last 6 months regardless of who pulls them usually leads to a denial and depending on your profile overall they will deny for even less than that.

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 25 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have more than 5/24 due to finishing a graduate program (a few student loans, which I then consolidated, all of which show as new accounts) plus buying a house in December (mortgage was then immediately sold, so there goes another "new" account). I've given up on Chase for this reason! 

I have 5-7 inquiries in the last 2 years (3 in the last 6 mo), newest account is an Apple Card from a month or so ago, plus the aforementioned mortgage/SLs. I have 60+ total accounts. 

Message 26 of 29
Conceptual23
Frequent Contributor

Nice, congrats on the Citi approval!

Starting FICO 8s | 06/2018: EX 601 ✦ EQ 605 ✦ TU 590
Current FICO 8s | 9/2022: EX 732 ✦ EQ 739✦ TU 743
2023 Goal Score: 760+

Business Cards:

Message 27 of 29
ccquest
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have more than 5/24 due to finishing a graduate program (a few student loans, which I then consolidated, all of which show as new accounts) plus buying a house in December (mortgage was then immediately sold, so there goes another "new" account). I've given up on Chase for this reason! 

I have 5-7 inquiries in the last 2 years (3 in the last 6 mo), newest account is an Apple Card from a month or so ago, plus the aforementioned mortgage/SLs. I have 60+ total accounts. 

5/24 is based on credit cards only, not all accounts.

as of 1/1/23
Current Cards:
Message 28 of 29
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!!

Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.