Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Citi Double Cash!

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Approved for Citi Double Cash!

@Readyformyhome wrote:

This is my first card with Citi. I applied solely for the balance transfer 0%... I usually PIF but needed to put 6k on a card I can't pay off for a few months. Approved for $8,500 with TU pull of 745. 

That's the highest intro CL I've ever gotten and actually my second highest CL in general. Very pumped!

Congratulations :-)

That is a great SL on a DC card!!!

I'm excited for ya :-)

Many happy swipes to you!!

Cheers

Message 21 of 26
Highlighted
Established Contributor

That's fantastic! I've been looking at this card also. 

Glad it worked out so well for you!

Message 22 of 26
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Congratulations!! Nice SL! 

DPs? I want to apply for a 0% APR card but I am not sure if Citi has limits or is strict in regards to 5/24-6/24 etc. I opened my Citi Costco about 4-5 months ago. I started receiving SP language for a CLI 3 months after opening.

Sept 18: EQ: 578 TU: 583 EX: 576
Sept 19: EQ8: 640 TU8: 645 EX8:640 April 20': EQ8: ??? TU8: 680 EX8: 673
Goal by Sept 20’ EQ: 700 TU: 700 EX:700

AA:

Goal: Auto Lease 2020 Jeep MOAB
Goal: Chase Sapphire Preferred
Goals Achieved Nov 19’: First Chase CC, Marriott Bonvoy w/ lowest APR rate of 17% April 20': First Citi CC W/ 15% APR rate Total CL:$21,400
Message 23 of 26
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 24 of 26
Highlighted
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Citi has an 8 day mininum gap between apps and no more than 2 apps for Citi cards in a 60 day (recommended to use 65 days though) sliding window, neither of which sounds relevant here. 

They do have an unannounced general 6/6 rule where 6 or more inquiries over the last 6 months regardless of who pulls them usually leads to a denial and depending on your profile overall they will deny for even less than that.

(7/2020)
FICO 8 (EX) 798 (TU) 800 (EQ) 793
FICO 9 (EX) 817 (TU) 815 (EQ) 812

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as ColdFusion
Message 25 of 26
Highlighted
Established Contributor

I have more than 5/24 due to finishing a graduate program (a few student loans, which I then consolidated, all of which show as new accounts) plus buying a house in December (mortgage was then immediately sold, so there goes another "new" account). I've given up on Chase for this reason! 

I have 5-7 inquiries in the last 2 years (3 in the last 6 mo), newest account is an Apple Card from a month or so ago, plus the aforementioned mortgage/SLs. I have 60+ total accounts. 

FICO8: Low 700s. FICO9: Mid 700s. Goal: 800 club
Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.