Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Target Red Card!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved for Target Red Card!!!

I just got approved for Target Red Card!!! Only $300 but it's a start! Coming out of terrible credit so this was a surprise to me. So then I applied for Amazon Credit and was declined Smiley Sad I'm not sure why since my husband was approved with worse credit than I.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
skorpyo3
Frequent Contributor

Re: Approved for Target Red Card!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

I just got approved for Target Red Card!!! Only $300 but it's a start! Coming out of terrible credit so this was a surprise to me. So then I applied for Amazon Credit and was declined Smiley Sad I'm not sure why since my husband was approved with worse credit than I.

Congrats! I would use the Target card and others for 6 months and then reapply for Amazon or perhaps JCPenney. Both are Synchrony Bank.

|EQ 698|TU 674|EX 665| BK discharged 11/2012

[Amex PRG No PSL] [Cap 1 QS Visa Sig $50,000] [Barclaycard CashForward WMC $25,000] [Patelco CU MC $20,000] [BofA Cash Rewards Visa Sig $15,000] [Amex BCE $13,000] [Discover It Cashback $13,500] [US Bank Cash + Visa Sig $10,000][US Bank Platinum Visa $8,400] [Penfed Power Cash Rewards Visa Sig $10,000] [USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex $15,000] [Citi AAdvantage WMC $5,000] [Macy's Amex $7,500] [JCP $6,500] [Amazon Prime $6,000] [Target $2,000]
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congats!!!
Message 3 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

CongratsSmiley Happy The new Target seems it can grow nicely. Keep credit thugginSmiley Wink
Message 4 of 8
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations! 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good news on that approval. Enjoy your new card and use it wisely.
Message 6 of 8
ngoaa
New Contributor

Congrats! Target is pretty stingy when it comes to CL/CLI but hey, you get to save 5% and it's a saving right there on the spot too. Enjoy that red card! 

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats! i'm still at $300 after 12 months open. Starting to use it more.. 

Giving it another 6 months to grow or close it.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.