Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arrow Lendup approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Arrow Lendup approval

Figured I toss this out there for anyone post BK recovery.

Appproved for Arrow Lendup $750, with $59 annual fee after receiving mailer in the mail.

I'm 10 months post discharge Ch 7 with 630 Experian, 620 Equifax, and 600 Transunion.

I received the mailer immediately after opening my Merrick and 2 months after getting CreditOne and a few weeks after getting all 3 credit reports past 600 ish. Unlike others I never got mailers immediately after discharge from Lendup, only Indigo and CreditOne. So they seem to be low 600s friendly and want a few cards on your report before targeting you.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Arrow Lendup approval

Congrats on your approval

Message 2 of 11
tbque
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the new cars and good luck with the rebuild.

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on rebuilding!!

Message 4 of 11
J-F168
Frequent Contributor

Congratz! I use to have that card for about two yrs. My initial limit was 600 and auto cli to 1200 after 5 or 6 months. I closed because of limit and anual fee. Never any problems with that card.

EX 716 - EQ 707 - TU 724
BK 7 D/C Dec '16.
Message 5 of 11
Five6Two
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! Best wishes with the rebuild.
Siggy under construction Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@J-F168 wrote:

Congratz! I use to have that card for about two yrs. My initial limit was 600 and auto cli to 1200 after 5 or 6 months. I closed because of limit and anual fee. Never any problems with that card.

I'm also planning on closing it to avoid the ridiculous AF. Any suggestions for cards around the 2 year point? I'm hoping to be able to get a CapOne card soon and close all the ones I currently have to their high AF. Only Opensky which I don't have seems to be reasonable with their AF.

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would advise to get Discover, they are way better and you get more perks.

Message 8 of 11
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on your Approval and your Rebuild progress!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I would advise to get Discover, they are way better and you get more perks.

IIBK, I know supposedly it's atleast 2 years before they let you back in but that's also YMMV.

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.