Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay auto cli

tag
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Re: Barclay auto cli

Congrats on getting the unicorn!

By the way, which Barclay card is it? And how was the spend in the last 6 months on it?

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 11 of 18
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

@Traveler101 thank you for the Congrats. Most definitely  Barclay's pretty tough with cli especially auto Cli...😉

Message 12 of 18
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

@JR_TX thanks for the Congrats. The card is the Barclay's rewards cc I actually did a balance transfer couple months ago after Barclay's  sent a balance  transfer offer. I have a pretty good Apr which  is 11% had the card for 8 years

Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 14 of 18
Traveler101
Established Contributor

@gingerflower wrote:

@Traveler101 thank you for the Congrats. Most definitely  Barclay's pretty tough with cli especially auto Cli...😉

They have become more notorious for a cld than a cli most recent. Ive seen 1 in 4 years for myself, while others have all grown. The one thing though, their recon is exceptional. Very polite csr's, and almost an immediate overturn, providing everything else looks ok.  You cannot take that away from them. Again, huge congrats to you!  You dont see that much.

Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

True, they reduced my credit recently from max credit with them ~4900? to 3350 after more than 12 years. Currently it is 12 years and 6 months. I don't blame them though.
Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your CLI!!!

Message 17 of 18
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats Ginger !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.