Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Buy Visa Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best Buy Visa Approval

I needed a new monitor as the one I have is dieing. I went to best buy and the sales guy asked if I wanted to apply for the best buy credit card. I have gardening for some time so I thought why not. Boom approved for either the store card or visa so naturally I chose visa. Starting limit $2000. I will reconsider the starting limit once I receive the card.

Xace

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best Buy Visa Approval

Congrats, Xace!  Enjoy your new Visa! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 14
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Nice!

Congratulations on the Visa approval! and Happy Shopping Best Buy Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 14
ddemari
Super Contributor

Congrats on your new Best Buy Visa!!! If you want to reconsider the limit, it might be easier to call them today instead of waiting till you get the card. This way there is the chance they wont hard pull your credit again. but if you wait, they definitely will do another hard pull. 

Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice, congrats on the approval 

Message 5 of 14
pc01user
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!!!

Message 6 of 14
mystikal1
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I needed a new monitor as the one I have is dieing. I went to best buy and the sales guy asked if I wanted to apply for the best buy credit card. I have gardening for some time so I thought why not. Boom approved for either the store card or visa so naturally I chose visa. Starting limit $2000. I will reconsider the starting limit once I receive the card.

Xace

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 14
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats to you !!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 9 of 14
Indycoltsfan
Regular Contributor

Congrats!  Is it still though Chase?

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.