Wells Fargo Active Cash $11.3
Message 11 of 16
MartyWrite75
Valued Contributor

Re: BofA Approval from "Preselected" Mailer

Congratulations on your approval!
March 2024: Experian 762; Equifax 767; Transunion 769

Cards I Have:
Cap One QS: $600 (Sock drawer) || Cap One QS (#2): $6,200 (Sock drawer) || Discover It: $11,400 || Cap One Walmart: $600 (Sock drawer) || AMEX BCP: $8,900 || Amazon Prime Store Card: $10,000 || FNBO Rewards Visa: $2,600 || Discover Cash Back: $5,500 || Citi Custom Cash: $9,500 || Verizon VS Visa: $10,000 || Amex Hilton Honors: $10,000 || Amazon (Chase) Prime Rewards (VS): $9,500

Wishlist Cards:
Paypal Mastercard || Bread Mastercard

Gardening to 04/2024(ideally)
Total Utilization: 11%
Inquiries: Exp: (2) Trans: (1) Equif: (1)

Message 12 of 16
zerofire
Valued Contributor

With BoA the mailers are a prequal if the APR % is solid instead of a range. Ironically if you use the online system without the mailer code it is just a listing of product they think you will like.

Congratulations on getting an awesome BT card.

TU:837 09/19/23 Bank of America--EX: 841 09/20/23 Experian--EQ:832 09/21/23 myFICO--Gardening since N/A
Active:
Bank of America (Unlimited Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards VSC), Capital One Walmart WMC, Chase(Amazon Prime VSC, Freedom Flex WEMC [x2], Freedom Unlimited VC), Citi Dividend MC, Citizens GreenSense MC, Curve WEMC, Discover It C, FNBO Ducks Unlimited VSC, PenFed (Platinum Rewards VSC, Pathfinder Rewards VSC), Synchrony Bank PayPal Cashback MC, UMB Bank Simply Rewards VC[Milford Federal], US Bank (Altitude Go VSC, Cash+ VSC [x2], Pick n Save/Metro Market WEMC)
Wishlist: AAA Daily Advantage Visa, AOD Signature, Bellco Colorado Rewards, Citi Custom Cash, EBates, Nusenda Platinum Cash Rewards, Ollo Optimum, Redstone Signature, Security Service Power Travel Rewards, Vantage West Connect Rewards
Message 13 of 16
Gotham-
Frequent Contributor

BofA or BanE
My back still hurts from them breaking it 😆
Lil comic humor at my expense!

Excellent Execution Congratulations 🍾🎊🎉🎈 🥳🎁 you’ve 🦇 Attack to a very Nice SL

Quick Rant:Bank of America is particular especially those mailers will get ya hopping hopes up and then The update circle ⭕️ to Whammy Decline... But you have showed us hope like the Rise of Skywalker !!!

I just got that Same Mailer thx for the DP as well I’m trying to stay put but it’s the holidays might have to give Bof A try ....

🦇 Attack maybe....
2018 Dec Starting Score: 700
Current Score: 778
Achieved Goal Score 2020: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 14 of 16
yorobbie
Valued Member

Yes! That’s exactly why I posted this with all the DP— I could not find a definitive answer on this forum, or a recent one. Then, I took the leap.

Now I just need to figure out the BoA CLI game and put the timing into my reminders app with all the rest. It’s been a lot of work to get here, but oh-so worth it!!

One DP I failed to mention is, I’ve gotten ALL those cards since January 2018. Now you can see why I don’t have a Chase card. 😆 That will require a little time in the garden.
Starting FICO 8: 620 Current FICO 8: 760s Current FICO 9: 770s
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@yorobbie wrote:

... I thought I'd add something that could be useful ...

Very useful indeed. Thank you.

And Congratulations! on a terrific BoA approval. 

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.