Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA SP CLI Offer - and Question

tag
atarvuzdar
Established Contributor

BofA SP CLI Offer - and Question

Logged into BofA to see if my most recent statement had cut (it hadn't) and noticed a link under my BofA BankAmericard account for a CLI offer. So I (of course) immediately clicked it, input my income, clicked the button--and got a $3000 increase to $6500 on the card (prior limit was $3500). Woo!

Then after the glow faded I remembered that I had planned on asking BofA in a month or so for a hard pull CLI on both of my cards after I pay down all of my credit cards (except 1) to $0 (anticipating a huge score increase since I had a lot of debt and was able to pay it ALL off). So now I'm wondering if going for the soft pull CLI offer on the BankAmericard will mean I have to wait more time to ask for a hard pull CLI on that particular card. Anyone have any idea?

FICO 8: EQ 846 / TU 836 / EX 832
AMEX Platinum / BofA Cash Rewards Visa Sig $99,900 / Chase CSR $43,400 / Citi Double Cash $39,600 / AMEX EveryDay $30,000 / Discover It $26,000 / Gemini $25,000 / JetBlue $25,000 / Chase Freedom Unlimited $22,500
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BofA SP CLI Offer - and Question

Congratulations on your cli, unfortunately I can offer no help since I'm not a boa customer. Dv

Message 2 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on your Boa auto luv. My guess is that since THEY gave you auto, were you to decide to request more, they would probably give it if your profile and income support it. I had fun with Boa at the begining of my rebuild but have been shut down due to income. Enjoy your new limitSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 5
atarvuzdar
Established Contributor

Thanks for the insights, DV and Joe! I'm relatively certain my profile and income would support a HP CLI on both cards once my cards all report the new balances. Just wasn't sure if there was a time limit imposed between CLIs even if the latter CLI would be via HP. Smiley Happy

FICO 8: EQ 846 / TU 836 / EX 832
AMEX Platinum / BofA Cash Rewards Visa Sig $99,900 / Chase CSR $43,400 / Citi Double Cash $39,600 / AMEX EveryDay $30,000 / Discover It $26,000 / Gemini $25,000 / JetBlue $25,000 / Chase Freedom Unlimited $22,500
Message 4 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Normally if you dee the blue request credit limit increase button you are eligble to apply. I believe 3-6 months is acceptable to apply when you feel likeSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.