Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brightway+ Approved $3k

tag
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Brightway+ Approved $3k

I probably shouldn't have done it, but I saw this card was invite only (how special *eyeroll*) and I got a pre approval hehe

to be clear, I would never take a personal loan from OMF though they've been sending me pre approval mailers for years at ridiculous rates. Personally, I liked lending club for a personal loan several years ago.

and after verifying my IDentity, it was approved instantly $3k.

Unlike a lot of you, I'm gonna give DATAPOINTS (which is WHAT this forum is about and it seems many people have FORGOTTEN to give DATAPOINTS to help the community members)

I do wonder though.. will this card, backed by subprime One Main Financial, even go above $3k? Can't wait to see what happens at the 6 month milestone)

EQ 8 FICO: 725

income: 300k

util: 16%

inqs: 5/24

aaoa: 8 years

APR: 30.49

cash advance line: 30% of CL

rewards: possible lower apr & cli after 6 mos PLUS a SOLID 1% CB in statement credit

also, since I've read one of the milestones is getting the Plus version of this card (which I got off the bat) I dunno how they can really upgrade the card?? It's not a world mastercard or a WEMC like my other cards. Hoping it can get a higher CL. PIF so don't care about the rate unless they're gonna lower it to like 10% LOL

This was such a waste of an inquiry and a new account, but I literally didn't open any new accounts for like 4 years.

Open to providing other datapoints if anyone's curious. This is what providing datapoints looks like for those that just post braggy approvals and forget this is a data driven forum meant to help folks build credit.

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
BigBS
Senior Contributor

Re: Brightway+ Approved $3k

Congrats on the approval!

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 2 of 11
Priory_Man
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval and thanks for the DP's

"Total revolving credit $286,000 Current UTIL >1%"
Message 3 of 11
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your Approval 🎉

Message 4 of 11
JoeRockhead
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your new approval!

Message 5 of 11
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

WooHoo!! Congratulations on your Approval!!👏🏼🍾🥂

Message 6 of 11
Linnaea
Frequent Contributor

I'm curious about Brightway so thank you in advance for the datapoints. Cant wait to hear more on 6 months.   Congratulations.  

Message 7 of 11
EAT_SLEEP_JEEP
Valued Contributor

congrats on the approval

KEEPER EVERYDAY CARDS/ AMEX CHARLES SCHWAB PLATINUM NPSL/ AMEX GOLD NPSL / AMEX GREEN NPSL/ AMEX EVERYDAY PREFERRED $30,000 CL/ AMEX BLUE BUSINESS PLUS $5000 SL/ AMEX BLUE CASH EVERYDAY $6000 / FIDELITY REWARDS VISA $23,500 SL/ NFCU FLAGSHIP $40,000 CL/ NFCU MORE REWARDS $33,000/ WELLS FARGO AUTOGRAPH $8200 CL

SOCK DRAWERED/ FNBO JEEP CARD $7700/ CAPITAL ONE QUICKSILVER $3000 SL/ APPLE CARD $6500/ / PAYPAL CREDIT LINE $1700
Message 8 of 11
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Excellent, enjoy the new card!

Message 9 of 11
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Brightway+ approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.