Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHASE ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!

tag
bettercreditguy1
Established Contributor

CHASE ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Chase Rocks!  Called in a cli request last night and was told my request would be reviewed. Chase Customer Service called today, verified some information and said Congradulations!! Your limit has been immediately increased to $ 25,000.00. I believe they pulled EQ. I will update the Fico Score upon receipt of their follow up letter.

Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas to ALL!

Updated scores 3/7/21 TU 849, EQ 829, Ex 818 (all Fico scores) Remember the Three P's: Pay early in Full, Pay on Time, Patience
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
alboto
Regular Contributor

Re: CHASE ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOA!!! that is some nice CL, well Congrats!!!!! and definitely Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas shopping hehe.

Message 2 of 11
distantarray
Established Contributor

@bettercreditguy1 wrote:

Chase Rocks!  Called in a cli request last night and was told my request would be reviewed. Chase Customer Service called today, verified some information and said Congradulations!! Your limit has been immediately increased to $ 25,000.00. I believe they pulled EQ. I will update the Fico Score upon receipt of their follow up letter.

Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas to ALL!

congrats! so what's your numbers look like? income / score / previous limit? =) 

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 3 of 11
Epcot
Valued Contributor

That's a great CL, congrats on the increase!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 4 of 11
bettercreditguy1
Established Contributor

My credit scores are in the Siggy at the bottom, prior limit 8500. Income, personal.

Updated scores 3/7/21 TU 849, EQ 829, Ex 818 (all Fico scores) Remember the Three P's: Pay early in Full, Pay on Time, Patience
Message 5 of 11
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 6 of 11
Sitori
Frequent Contributor

woowwww thats so great. I can't wait for that day!  Although I will probably be waiting for quite a while on that one.... haha

How long have you been with them?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EQ 701, TU 685, EX ?
Wallet:
Amazon store $2500(10/12), Cap1 $1500 (10/12), Discover $1700 (11/1/12).
Message 7 of 11
distantarray
Established Contributor

lol how much were you charging each month?

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 8 of 11
bettercreditguy1
Established Contributor

I got my Chase Freedom Card in June of 2011 and a Chase Airlines Card in June 2012.

Message 9 of 11
wallyworld123
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations when you put it like that i agree chase rocks big time!

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.