Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CITI diamond small cli

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CITI diamond small cli

So my hubby  got the diamond card in august of 17. Only came with a sl of 1,000 right after his 5,500 citi costco approval. So that was a bummer. Its been 5 statements so i thought i would request a cli online since i saw the soft pull verbiage. Only approved for an extra 500 but i'll take it. Its rarely used , maybe a couple hundred dollars these past 5 months, hubby has higher limit cards that he prefers to use. Figure i will get this card as high as i can this next year and than transfer the line of credit to a different citi card. I read you can do that right? Hopefully the increase in another 6 months will be a bit more. I'm going to use it for some small purchases every month to show some activity. His equifax acore is 698.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CITI diamond small cli

Your doing the right thing by making small charges. I hope that CITI does give youa decent enough CLI to warrant the usage. If not, just move the CL over to another CITI card. 

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CITI diamond small cli

Thank you me too!! Wish it didn't have to be 6 months until the next one !
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.