Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIti Pre-Selected Mailer

tag
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: CIti Pre-Selected Mailer

Congratulations!  Which Citi card did you get?

That's a very good starting limit with them especially if this is your 1st Citi card.

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 11 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is the Citi Rewards+

I was also surprised at the SL. I've never applied for or had a relationship with them, but I liked the intro offer for bal transfer and a reward bonus on one card. Most I've seen have one or the other. 

Message 12 of 22
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

That's great!  Congratulations on your approval!!

Message 13 of 22
Sharpism
Valued Member

Congrats. I received the same mailer. Thinking of pulling the trigger on it. Could you give any other data points such as FICO scores at time of application, inquiries, which bureau(s) they pulled, or anything else that you'd like to include?

Message 14 of 22
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 15 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sharpism wrote:

Congrats. I received the same mailer. Thinking of pulling the trigger on it. Could you give any other data points such as FICO scores at time of application, inquiries, which bureau(s) they pulled, or anything else that you'd like to include?

Sure, I should've done that to begin with. Sorry. They pulled EQ for me in KS. I'm not sure if they did 8 or 9 but those are 730/734 respectively. Oldest account is 7yr, AAOC is 2y6m but that will change soon. I opened 4 cards in the last few weeks. That said, only 2 of my recent pulls were EQ so that makes me 4/12 and 4/24 including the Citi pull. The interesting thing is I was instantly approved last night but the HP didn't occur until late this afternoon. Hope that helps, let me know if I missed providing any info that is helpful. 

Message 16 of 22
Sharpism
Valued Member

Not a problem and very much appreciate you taking the time to reply.

Message 17 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Sharpism wrote:

Sure, I should've done that to begin with. Sorry. They pulled EQ for me in KS. I'm not sure if they did 8 or 9 but those are 730/734 respectively. Oldest account is 7yr, AAOC is 2y6m but that will change soon. I opened 4 cards in the last few weeks. That said, only 2 of my recent pulls were EQ so that makes me 4/12 and 4/24 including the Citi pull. The interesting thing is I was instantly approved last night but the HP didn't occur until late this afternoon. Hope that helps, let me know if I missed providing any info that is helpful. 

What other card got you an EQ pull besides the Citi Card? Looking to apply for 2 cards that pull from Equifax as I have zero inquiries with them for now.

Message 18 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

What other card got you an EQ pull besides the Citi Card? Looking to apply for 2 cards that pull from Equifax as I have zero inquiries with them for now.

Neither were EQ exclusive, unfortunately. Cap1 and Chase both pulled EQ/EX. Actually the only card I have that only pulled EQ was this Citi card. 

Message 19 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info.

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.