Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLI

tag
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

CLI

I’ve got too many inquiries , so two more didn’t effect my profile. But just wanted to share that Barclay and Citi Diamond were hard pull CLI without a warning!! I was granted +4000 on Barclays and + 5000 on Citi but might have rejected the hard pulls given the chance !
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Re: CLI

@Sbrooks1 wrote:
I’ve got too many inquiries , so two more didn’t effect my profile. But just wanted to share that Barclay and Citi Diamond were hard pull CLI without a warning!! I was granted +4000 on Barclays and + 5000 on Citi but might have rejected the hard pulls given the chance !

Congratulations on the CLIs.  Did you do these online or over the phone?  Both lenders make it very clear that a credit bureau report will be requested on their website, and Citi even makes it very clear when there won't be pulled.

Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, those are nice CLI's even if you did have to get a pull for them, and its better than pulled and nothing Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 14
afbar1114
Valued Contributor

What citi cards do you have? I have two citi cards that are from citi that do SP CLI’s and two citi store cards that both do HP CLi’s
AMEX PRG; AMEX EveryDay $14,800; Freedom $6k; Sapphire $7k; IHG Select $5k; Discover $2,400; BofA Better Balance $9,100; Bank Americard $5,900; Citi DC $2,700; Citi Diamond $2,500; BestBuy $20,000; Amazon Prime $5k, United Club $15,000; Home Depot $20,000; Barclays $7,500

Total Credit Limits: $122,650
Message 4 of 14
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

K, they were online request and I did not see a disclaimer for a hard pull. Maybe I missed it. The Citi card actually denied me and then seconds later after the HP approved it. I have the Citi DC which has not grown at all in 3 years and CDP which at two months has doubled. Would like a CLI on my chase amazon but don’t see an option! Limits on Citi and discover are well below my limits on Amex and pay pal.
Message 5 of 14
CramEiko
Established Contributor

@afbar1114 wrote:
What citi cards do you have? I have two citi cards that are from citi that do SP CLI’s and two citi store cards that both do HP CLi’s

Me too, but they are usally +/- $1,800 a shot. Maybe the +$5,000 was the result of a HP?

Updated Feb 2023:
Citi Double Cash: $26,300
Citi Costco: $33,800
PenFed Power Cash: $50,000
Chase Freedom Unlimited: $33,400
NFCU Cash Rewards: $29,000
BoA Unlimited Cash: $99,900
Wells Fargo Active Cash: $50,000
Citi AAdvantage Executive: $30,500
Wells Fargo Mortgage 30yr fixed 3.625%

Business Cards:
BoA Business Advantage Unlimited Cash: $8,000
Chase Ink Business Unlimited: $75,000
Chase Ink Business Unlimited: $75,000

RIP: EECU PLOC | BBVA PLOC | Chase SP | Chase Amazon | Chase Freedom | WF Propel | Cap1 QS | AMEX Gold | BoA Custom Cash | Lowes | Barclays Aviator Red
Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sbrooks1 wrote:

Congrats! Very nice CLI from Barclay and Citi! Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on both CLI .. both very nice CLI even though its HP
Message 8 of 14
afbar1114
Valued Contributor

@Sbrooks1 wrote:
K, they were online request and I did not see a disclaimer for a hard pull. Maybe I missed it. The Citi card actually denied me and then seconds later after the HP approved it. I have the Citi DC which has not grown at all in 3 years and CDP which at two months has doubled. Would like a CLI on my chase amazon but don’t see an option! Limits on Citi and discover are well below my limits on Amex and pay pal.

I have both of those cards and got two CLI’s in May both on a SP. Did you call in to recon? Chase will be 100% HP. Just got one the other day and you need to call in for it. 

AMEX PRG; AMEX EveryDay $14,800; Freedom $6k; Sapphire $7k; IHG Select $5k; Discover $2,400; BofA Better Balance $9,100; Bank Americard $5,900; Citi DC $2,700; Citi Diamond $2,500; BestBuy $20,000; Amazon Prime $5k, United Club $15,000; Home Depot $20,000; Barclays $7,500

Total Credit Limits: $122,650
Message 9 of 14
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.