Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP auto CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CSP auto CLI

I have been watchin and readin the forums for a few  months and managed to garden until my FICO was 670, in JAN i got an chase offer pulled the trigger and approved 5000 SL now today its 11k after only a few months ive kept a low balance but did get the 50k MR at the 3 mo. 

Thanks you to all you peeps that drop ecxellent advice here

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: CSP auto CLI

Congrats! A 6k autoluv from Chase, nurture that relationship cuz they really like youSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 8
ExplicitElicit
Established Contributor

Congrats, still waiting on Auto Luv after 4 years. Just found out yesterday you could update your income online though so maybe that will help!

Message 3 of 8
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Nice one getting that auto luv on the CSP.

Congrats!

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure I've ever heard of a > 100% auto-CLI from Chase, so congrats on that!

On that $5k limit, what would you say your average monthly spend was?  Did you always PIF, or did you keep a balance on there at all?  Thanks.

Message 5 of 8
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Also a very hearty

Smiley Happy WELCOME TO THE FORUMS Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

In the first 3 months I PIF to get the MR after had a balance but always under 20% my month spend was about was about 500.

I did request CLI on other cards none of my SL where over 5k I logged on and saw 11k I was floored. I see the targeted offer from BoA, but I'm pretty sure any new accounts I get won't have that kind of SL right away.

But I did take the Amex prg offer for the 50k MR but since it's a charge card there isn't a visible limit 

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.