Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSR Instant Approval 18.5k

tag
Drwaz99
Established Contributor

CSR Instant Approval 18.5k

After carefully going over the new changes and doing the math more than I probably should have, I decided to pull the trigger. I'm glad I didn't give in to temptation when Chase was offering all the cobranded cards late last year. Scores in my sig are current as of this morning before I applied. Looks like they only pulled EX (as opposed to EX and TU when I got my CFU in August) as it's the only notification I've received so far. The CSR delivery is already expedited, correct?CSR.jpg

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSR Instant Approval 18.5k

Congrats on your Sapphire Reserve approval.

Message 2 of 27
kerplunk
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! I loved this card until they bumped the fee. Hopefully you will see value from it. Regardless, you’re in with Chase now so you can always PC to a no annual fee card after a year if you wanted to. Have you looked into upgrading your Chase Student Freedom card with them?
Message 3 of 27
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

Congrats 💳🎈💯 @Drwaz99 on your approval. Nice SL.

CARDS: Discover It | Kohl’s | Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards | Truist Bright | CITI Custom Cash | Chase Freedom Flex | Chase Amazon Prime Visa | VACU Cash Rewards Mastercard | Sam’s Club Mastercard | PenFed Gold Visa | NFCU CashRewards | NFCU More Rewards | NFCU Platinum Visa | AMEX BCE | Verizon Visa | Wells Fargo Active Cash | Amazon Prime | NFCU Auto Loan
Starting Scores 05/2019: EQ:519, EX:525, TU:574

CLOSED : Capital One Quicksilver One | OpenSky |
Message 4 of 27
Drwaz99
Established Contributor

@kerplunk wrote:
Congrats! I loved this card until they bumped the fee. Hopefully you will see value from it. Regardless, you’re in with Chase now so you can always PC to a no annual fee card after a year if you wanted to. Have you looked into upgrading your Chase Student Freedom card with them?

Thank you! My other Chase card is a Freedom Unlimited, so no need to upgrade. Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval.

Message 6 of 27
Traveler101
Established Contributor

Congrats!
Message 7 of 27
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!

Message 8 of 27
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats on your approval

Message 9 of 27
DoctorManhattan
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the approval !
Message 10 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.