cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSR, should I apply? - Update: Approved!

tag
MJ-san
Frequent Contributor

Re: CSR, should I apply?

Well double congrats, man! Lowest APR and great SL!
Message 11 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations Klad! I really want this card but only have 1.4 yrs aaoa. Maybe in few months but missing out on the points!

Message 12 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MJ-san wrote:
Well double congrats, man! Lowest APR and great SL!

Thanks mate Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good job, congrats Smiley Very Happy
Message 14 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 15 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Good job, congrats Smiley Very Happy

Thank you Smiley Happy

Hell of a job, indeed Smiley Wink

Message 16 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations Klad! I really want this card but only have 1.4 yrs aaoa. Maybe in few months but missing out on the points!

Thank you Koko..

Well, to me, AAoA looks good.. If you have a good income and a good FICO then you should be good.. But I think Chase wants to see a card with atleast 5-10K limit before approving for their prime cards.. You better give it a shot before Mar 11 to see if you can get approved, if not it's just an inquiry which usually drops FICO by 2-3 points only

Message 17 of 31
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@bourgogne wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ4yd2W50No

LOL Smiley Very Happy

I will do it then Smiley Wink

Thank you bourgogne for your inputs.. Finally applied and approved for 29K Smiley Very Happy

OK that is seriously impressive, I mean whoa impressive.  I am thrilled for you -- I think having that a high cl on the ax did not exactly hurt things.  I am at a branch right now to do an app for a csr and ink with a friend - interesting back story, more to follow shortly.  you should get the card tomorrow or wed at the latest.  excellent work!

Message 18 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bourgogne wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@bourgogne wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ4yd2W50No

LOL Smiley Very Happy

I will do it then Smiley Wink

Thank you bourgogne for your inputs.. Finally applied and approved for 29K Smiley Very Happy

OK that is seriously impressive, I mean whoa impressive.  I am thrilled for you -- I think having that a high cl on the ax did not exactly hurt things.  I am at a branch right now to do an app for a csr and ink with a friend - interesting back story, more to follow shortly.  you should get the card tomorrow or wed at the latest.  excellent work!

Thank you bourgogne.. can't be happy any more.. waiting for the card now Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 31
ZeroChance
New Contributor

Congratulations! I'm glad everything worked out for you!

ZC

Message 20 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.