Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cabelas Approval!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cabelas Approval!!!!

Well, the other day I got the big fat denial from Bass Pro so yesterday I applied for Cabelas and got the big fat  APPROVAL!!! My highest SL ($1000).YAY!! I have been busting my tail to get my scores up. In April of 2016 my scores were EQ 511,EX 524 and TRANS 496. One year later EQ655,EX631 and TRANS 616. Data points points Cabelas pulled Equifax and Bass Pro pulled Experian.I tried to recon with BOA on Bass Pro and they cited my 3 collections from previous years and denied me. I hope this helps. You guys have helped me in so many ways so I wanted to give back. Have faith folks and pay everything on time all the time and good things WILL happen!!! Have a good weekend.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

Re: Cabelas Approval!!!!

Did you apply in the store?  How did you find out your SL?  I was approved on the 28th but it didn't show my SL so now I'm patiently waiting and checking the mail Smiley Happy

Congrats on your approval!

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@medicgrrl wrote:

Did you apply in the store?  How did you find out your SL?  I was approved on the 28th but it didn't show my SL so now I'm patiently waiting and checking the mail Smiley Happy

Congrats on your approval!

Just call them and ask

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Online. Called them. I tried to get a bump on sleep and I was denied.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

sl
Message 5 of 7
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

I called them the day of my approval and they said I would have to go into the store or wait for the card to arrive. I called again a couple of days later and they were able to tell me finally.

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 6 of 7
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Congrats.. Smiley Happy

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.