Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap 1 Venture CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap 1 Venture CLI

Got my first cli of 500. Cl is now 5500.
Havent had card 2 months yet. I've only had bucketed cap1 cards prior. So I'm not sure how the cli process works. Once every 6 months, or like disco random. I'm glad I'm getting cli on all my cards besides amex(due to getting 6 cards).
I do like this card but they will have to do more to keep people past 1 year. The rewards just aren't worth 95$ af.
All three fico scores are about 750.
9 REPLIES 9
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: Cap 1 Venture CLI

Capital one you are eligible every 6 months no getting around that policy.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice CLI, congrats to you. Capital one normally gives out low CLI to the majority of us.

Message 3 of 10
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! My first CLI with my venture card also was only 500
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks I thought i read that it was every 6 months. With Cap1 I was happy to even see a cli even though I put 4k through the card in 45 days or so. I wasn't surprised by the small cli.
I'm surprised by this card I mean the transfer partners would be cool if they were 1:1 transfers or closer. I dont get it its almost like they want you to downgrade or PC the card. ]
Message 6 of 10
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

CONGRATS  on your Cap One Venture CLI!! 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 7 of 10
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!

Message 8 of 10
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats and Happy New Year

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your first Cap One Venture increase!

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.