Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One CL increase/rejection

tag
crrredit
Established Contributor

Cap One CL increase/rejection

I requested a CLI for my Quicksilver One card at the 11 month mark. I did it online, and got the "we'll send you a message in one or two days." The next day, I noticed a $1,000 increase of my CL. I didn't receive any message about it. Now, four days after that, I got a "sorry, you just got an increase" message from Cap One. The increase is still there, so I wonder if I just happened to apply right before an automatic increase appeared online. It's not my biggest CL by far, but it went from $2500 to $3500 so I'll take it.  Hope they don't take it back.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
driftless
Valued Contributor

Re: Cap One CL increase/rejection

My guess is that it was auto CLI that was in the process of posting when you hit the luv button.
CSR | Amex Platinum | EDP | QS (2)
Amex Blue Business Plus
Message 2 of 8
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Either way, it's an increase! Congrats!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

They won't.  Congrats to you!  Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 8
crrredit
Established Contributor

Thanks!

Message 5 of 8
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

@driftless wrote:
My guess is that it was auto CLI that was in the process of posting when you hit the luv button.

+1

Message 6 of 8
crrredit
Established Contributor

Do they send a "congrats, your CL just went up" email or online message? I didn't get anything from them about the increase, it's just there. I did get a congrats from CCT.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

All my Cap One increases have been silent. Not a single peep, Luv Button and Auto.  I prefer nice congratulations emails with exclamation marks. Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.