Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One CLI + PC Success !!!!

tag
Iincognito
Regular Contributor

Re: Cap One CLI + PC Success !!!!

@CS800 wrote:

Just noticed that Capital One Softed my EX on the 25th of Sept.

Havent check my other reports yet.

But I'm sure I have no HP on any. I get alerts .

Congrats!

Message 131 of 149
jsucool76
Super Contributor

CS:

That is completely normal. That is exactly what mine looked/looks like after PC.
Message 132 of 149
lanc
Regular Contributor

My cap1 cash rewards world mastercard reports the limit

Message 133 of 149
CS800
Super Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:
CS:

That is completely normal. That is exactly what mine looked/looks like after PC.

Ok it shows the Reward $0.00 right now but the name didnt change so I was thinking that there must be something wrong but good to know.

I havent gotten the card yet.

Message 134 of 149
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:
CS:

Ok it shows the Reward $0.00 right now but the name didnt change so I was thinking that there must be something wrong but good to know.

I havent gotten the card yet.

My replacement card came 1-2 months after my actual upgrade, but the original card will still earn rewards, so don't worry. All of my pending transaction that occured during the PC also counted towards rewards when they posted. 

Message 135 of 149
CS800
Super Contributor

Alright the closure to this thread on my end.

Finally got my cash rewards card today in the mail. Pretty neat card. The writtings are in black and the word 'World" is above the MC logo.

So to conclude:

1. My rebuilder Platinum basic was PC'ed to the Cash Reward World MC card

2. The CL went from $1100 to $5000

3. My AF on the Platinum was $39 and now I have no AF

4. APR stayed the same

5. This was my oldest credit card so I'm glad i didn't cancel it early this year since I wasn't getting anywhere.

New faith in Cap One Smiley Happy Now some years down the line, we'll see if they give me some auto CLI's

Message 136 of 149
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

Finally got my cash rewards card today in the mail. Pretty neat card. The writtings are in black and the word 'World" is above the MC logo.

So to conclude:

4. APR stayed the same

5. This was my oldest credit card so I'm glad i didn't cancel it early this year since I wasn't getting anywhere.

New faith in Cap One Smiley Happy Now some years down the line, we'll see if they give me some auto CLI's

That is amazing! CONGRATS! So this was all due to CAP1 Exec office?

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 137 of 149
CS800
Super Contributor

@maiden_girl wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

So to conclude:

4. APR stayed the same

That is amazing! CONGRATS! So this was all due to CAP1 Exec office?

Yes ma'am Smiley Happy

Message 138 of 149
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

Amazing number isn't it!? Yayaya!

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 139 of 149
flowfaster
Established Contributor

I just went from a $750 platinum card to a 5k cash rewards card through the EO. I say everyone with a capital one card should voice there dissatisfaction with some of cap ones policies. The were very nice and honest with me though. Can't belive this actually happened though. Crazy, first we crack GE now Cap One. Great work folks!
Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 140 of 149
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.