Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase AARP Approved

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Chase AARP Approved

It's ok. I believe Chase likes to double pull. If you have signed up for Credit Karma to monitor your TU and EQ reports you usually get alerts if they pull a credit report. Quite possible they pulled Experian but maybe also TU. You can get a free monthly Report from Experian too at their site.
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just checked Credit Karma and it's still showing 0 hard inquires in 2 years.

That can't possibly be right, can it?

I just got my Best Buy Card in November also.

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nevermind I found it.

According to Credit Karma,  I have 0 hard inquiries on TransUnion and 2 hard inquries on Equifax (One from Chase and one from my employer from last year)

So I should wait for one of these inquiries to fall off before I apply for another card, right?

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on approval and nice SL

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks again to all of you for the tips and advice.

I just applied for the Chase AARP Card and got instantly approved with a 5700 CL.

3% back on gas AND Dining seemed awesome to me in addition to the 200 back For for 500 spending in first three months.

The only downside is I will feel a little weird as a 23 year old making purchases with an AARP card lol.

You can just say you're an AU on someone else in the family lol

Message 15 of 17
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Nevermind I found it.

According to Credit Karma,  I have 0 hard inquiries on TransUnion and 2 hard inquries on Equifax (One from Chase and one from my employer from last year)

So I should wait for one of these inquiries to fall off before I apply for another card, right?

You 9nly have 2 hps on Eq and 0 on TU, so most likely they pulled Ex. But you do not need to wait until these fall off. Hps lose their significance after 1 year and f as ll off your report in 2. A couple inquiries is normal and should not impede you applying for another cc should you feel you need another.

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd like to know if AARP card has a minimum credit score and if you have 100 pay on time with BK do they approve.

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.